PDA

View Full Version : Istvan Lukovich

purple
-7th April 2005, 09:32
I know some of the coaches that are on here attended the recent Masterclass in Durham with the guy who quite literally "wrote the book".

Was just wondering what your reflections on the day were.

Laszlo and I have been talking about the possibility of running a weekend camp, which would give us the time to seriously work hard across a range of subjects, without having been knackered from having to drive up on the day.

What are folks thoughts on this, and who would be interested?

bafco
-7th April 2005, 16:58
Originally posted by purple
I know some of the coaches that are on here attended the recent Masterclass in Durham with the guy who quite literally "wrote the book".

Was just wondering what your reflections on the day were.

It was a bit unstructured but still very useful. At 75 the guy is just bubbling over with ideas. I understand he is revising "the book".

I would certainly come to a weekend session.

cookiemonster
-8th April 2005, 19:12
Will the rest of the world keep up I asked if any body was interested in working with the man that wrote the book 2 months ago. but nobody was interested then . Just to try again then he will come to Frensham in Aug for a week . This is the Aldershot fencing club course that is now almost full.

Winwaloe
-14th April 2005, 13:33
Would find a practical session very interesting I think but the book sends me to sleep!

Adler
-14th April 2005, 13:41
Originally posted by cookiemonster
Will the rest of the world keep up I asked if any body was interested in working with the man that wrote the book 2 months ago. but nobody was interested then . Just to try again then he will come to Frensham in Aug for a week . This is the Aldershot fencing club course that is now almost full.

If it makes you feel any better i saw your post and will be attending frensham to get some tips.

Michaelwk
-10th May 2005, 15:09
Would depend on where, when and . Poor civil servants like myself cant do much ya see!