PDA

View Full Version : Home Countries

D'Artignan
-12th May 2005, 01:06
I know that this has been suggested before, but how about setting up different sections for each of the Home Countries? The English, Welsh, Irish and the others must be sick to death of all the b!tching about Scottish Fencing that goes on in this forum, and I feel that issues people have would be best served if theydiscussed in private, or at least with the option of privacy for those not affected.:soap:

gbm
-12th May 2005, 12:07
On the contrary, I always like reading about the terrors of Scottish fencing... must be the same reason people like to read about terrible things in the news.

Tarmac
-12th May 2005, 12:28
Main Entry: fo·rum
Pronunciation: 'fOr-&m, 'for-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra /-&/
Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door -- more at DOOR
1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper) of open discussion or expression of ideas
2 : a judicial body or assembly : COURT
3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

Muppet
-24th May 2005, 13:24
Originally posted by D'Artignan
I know that this has been suggested before, but how about setting up different sections for each of the Home Countries? The English, Welsh, Irish and the others must be sick to death of all the b!tching about Scottish Fencing that goes on in this forum, and I feel that issues people have would be best served if theydiscussed in private, or at least with the option of privacy for those not affected.:soap:

Here they go again!;)

Gav
-24th May 2005, 13:52
I know ... Sorry guys.

D'Artignan
-24th May 2005, 16:04
Yeah, and I think I've gone and made things worse:dizzy: