PDA

View Full Version : Gateshead - Northumbria International Satellite

Coupe du Nord
-17th May 2005, 11:31
Only 30 days to go, entry forms can be found at www.fie.ch or www.coupedunordsabre.co.uk

This is the first time that we have had an epee satellite for women in England so we are hoping to get a big entry.

Moppet
-17th May 2005, 12:51
I'll be there. Anyone else going on here?

Coupe du Nord
-17th May 2005, 13:56
Good, look forward to seeing you.
We also have a sponsor who has kindly sent us some goodies to hand out to the top 4/8 Its stuff from Shave.com. Moisturiser etc.,

Coupe du Nord
-20th May 2005, 17:31
Entry forms now available on the British fencing website.
www.britishfencing.com

estoc
-31st May 2005, 10:18
Only 18 days left to get your entry in. Closing date is midnight 16 June. So if you haven't got an FIE licence you still have time.
There is still some e-suite accommodation left at Northumbria University. cost 30-50p. But the accomodation offer ends on the 6 June.
Entry forms available at www.britishfencing.com www.fie.ch and www.coupedunordsabre.co.uk

Coupe du Nord
-7th June 2005, 13:12
There will be an official sports photographer at the tounament. he will be taking action shots etc.,
These will be on sale for about 2-00/2-50. He has been CRB checked. He will be wearing an official security pass.
Also there will be Chris hollis, Artist with his 'Fencing Prints' you can order or buy.
Leon Paul will have a stand there but only on the Saturday.

Coupe du Nord
-10th June 2005, 16:50
Still time to get your entry in and come and join us, we have fencers from Germany, Hong Kong, USA, Kuwait, New Zealand and a good representation from GBR.
Entries close at midnight 15 June.
There is accommodation available at the Springfield Hotel, Gateshead, 5 minutes walk from the venue.
The World Cup Points are: -
1st. 4 points (equivalent to a L32 in an A grade.
2nd. 3 points.
3rd = 2pts.
positions 5 to 8. 1 point.

Moppet
-18th June 2005, 11:59
Can anyone tell me if I need national stripes on my kit for this competition?
The rules seem a bit ambiguous.

Thanks, Moppet.