PDA

View Full Version : New Lpjs Event At Brixton

kingkenny
-19th September 2005, 12:28
Due to Harrogate been closed for this year we have added another event in December. The LPJS Brixton Epee will be held on the 02/12/2005

( :upset: ignore this bit is wrong and will be the last epee event for 2005. The Series prizes will be given out here and )

LPJS T-Shirts will be given to LPJS Athletes.
For more infomation see the enry form here:
http://www.leonpaul.com/lpjs/lpjs_entry_forms.htm

Sorry had to edit that series prizes will be given out at Whitgift I miss read it and thought it was a team event.

Louis CB
-19th September 2005, 12:59
The U15 category will be very small - isn't the 3rd the exact same day as the H&W open, a cadet nominated comp...? Still, it's good to have another comp for the little 'uns...

kingkenny
-19th September 2005, 15:46
Well spotted I hate the bf calander soooooooooo much. Well watch this space because maybe I can get them to do it on the Sunday for any super keen fencers or we could just run the U9, U11 and U13.
Any advice would be good.

Baldric
-19th September 2005, 16:06
Originally posted by Kingkenny
I hate the bf calander soooooooooo much.

Errr, excuse me, but the queue for hating the BF calendar formed some time ago - get to the back!

:grin:

Louis CB
-19th September 2005, 16:12
Well spotted I hate the bf calander soooooooooo much. Well watch this space because maybe I can get them to do it on the Sunday for any super keen fencers or we could just run the U9, U11 and U13.
Any advice would be good.

Hi KK

I'm actually one of Marek's pupils at Haverstock. I am SURE there would be a few other U15 boys who would like to do this event - some of them also from Haverstock - maybe have a go at getting them to do it on the Sunday? If they DO do it on the Sunday, a few of us (at least me, at any rate) would be able to come along and help ref the younger fencers before my competition starts...

Anyway I'll also speak to Marek at Haverstock.

:)

-Louis.

pinkelephant
-19th September 2005, 20:39
I hope it's a great success - more LPJS epee needed in the South.

kingkenny
-20th September 2005, 09:03
If I had a free weekend in the calander to do another LPJS Event were would be the most fair place to hold it?
Also for those that are interested I have been working on a new online calander for 2006 LPJS you can see the peview here its not fixed yet and no date is confirmed its just last years calander put forward a year. It means all entry forms will be online. Then when the competition deadline ends the entry forms dissapear and can just be modified for the next year.
I also have designed a new program for inputing results so now all I need is the results sent to me and then I add them in and it uptates all the rankings automaticaly as the year progresses.

http://leonpaulnews.com/lpjs/sitetable.php
DO NOT USE THESE ENTRY FORMS UNTILL THEY HACE CONFIRMED WRITERN NEXT TO THEM!

Tubby
-20th September 2005, 12:18
The LPJS Brixton Epee will be held on the 02/12/2005 and will be the lsat epee event for 2005. The Series prizes will be given out here and LPJS T-Shirts will be given to LPJS Athletes.
Errr isn't Whitgift the curtain drop finale on 10 December? :confused:

kingkenny
-20th September 2005, 14:30
Yes got that very wrong all the prizes will be given at whitgift it being after the Brixton event on the 10 and 11 of December.
(I hate calanders fullstop.)

Touché Turtle
-20th September 2005, 18:09
Kingkenny,
As the whitgift doesn't include foil, is there an event at which the foil prizes are dished out?
Thanks

Baldric
-20th September 2005, 19:24
Originally posted by Touché Turtle
Kingkenny,
As the whitgift doesn't include foil, is there an event at which the foil prizes are dished out?
Thanks

Cambridge is usually the season finale for LPJS foil

kingkenny
-20th September 2005, 19:27
I will try to be at the last event in the lpjs calander so Ican give out prizes but what I can do for people who have won a prize but are not at the last event is but a contact number on the website so people can ring in and give an address so I can send the prize. Then I can mark them off on the website. The vouchers will have to be sent in as there will be no LP stand at any of the event for the rest of this year.
Next year we will have a new " Simon Trinder".

Baldric
-20th September 2005, 19:48
Next year we will have a new " Simon Trinder".

<sings> there's only one Simon Trinder.....one Simon Trinder.....<stops singing>

Louis CB
-25th September 2005, 14:03
Sorry, but I wanted to bump this thread - KK can you confirm what's going on with the dates of this comp? Marek said he'd changed the date but the LPJS page now says it is on the 2nd Dec - making it a Friday??

I'm hoping to go as I'm in my last year as an U15 and I may be able to drag a couple of Haverstock fencers along...

cesh_fencing
-4th December 2005, 18:06
Can I congratulate Marek on a great event, well organised and smooth running...

Louis CB
-4th December 2005, 18:24
Seconded with an event that I felt was reminiscent of the Cadet trip to Bonn with its organisation. :)

Keith.A.Smith
-4th December 2005, 19:55
Dear All,

Looking forward to seeing you all next week at Whitgift.

Keith

Tubby
-5th December 2005, 00:06
Enjoyed the comp. Did not enjoy the 6 miles in 75 minutes it took to get out of the big smoke! Then the 3.5 hours drive up the M1. God help me next Saturday trying to get home from Whitgift.

kingkenny
-5th December 2005, 07:12
Should get pictures anf results from the event after 5.00 tonight.

kingkenny
-7th December 2005, 07:29
Pictures can be seen here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2116610359&code=19606446&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite