PDA

View Full Version : CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHeapest

whatever
-6th August 2003, 04:16
i m going to buy uhlmann's anyway, but i heard that ordering them from UK would be much cheaper than from else where?

please!!!!!!!!!!1 urgent help needed!
:sabre: :brown: shoat1: :chuck: :homerfood :snoop1:

hey, just half a month since my last message here the smilies here turn THAT good~!!!!! great work, webmaster!

doobarz
-6th August 2003, 10:46
I would suggest that Germany may be cheapest, though not sure how the conversion rate differs between Euros & Sterling.

Dave Hillier
-6th August 2003, 11:31
Assuming HK is Hong Kong do you know anything about Esun ( www.esun.com.hk ) ?

Their stuff looks ridiculously cheap and they appear to sell ulhman kit.

Dave

whatever
-6th August 2003, 17:06
i dont intend to buy 2nd-hand stuff (and why should i~?)

Dave says:
Assuming HK is Hong Kong do you know anything about Esun ( www.esun.com.hk ) ?
Their stuff looks ridiculously cheap and they appear to sell ulhman kit.

it's ridiculus, you know, having the sabre sold at US$21.5, the price it showed on my school's ordering sheet is a US$80 Uhlmann and they claimed that the price is reduced due to group-ordering.

but anyway, this is the first time i heard about ESUN
i dont dare say it guarantee the final product delivered will be what it's supposed to be

of course, i've never heard much about this type of ....shops coz we order in groups--straight from the agent in HK i suppose

i cant really think of any reasons that the stuff can be this cheap.... i cnt risk that much as obtaining not a proper stuff...

whatever
-6th August 2003, 17:15
yesyes, i am from Hong Kong.

Gav
-6th August 2003, 17:31
Rather than order online why not visit Esun? They have a shop in HK - or at least according their website they do. That way you can check over the kit. If you know an experienced fencer take them with you.

whatever
-7th August 2003, 13:40
Gav:
If you know an experienced fencer take them with you.

oh yes, yes, of course.... i think i'll really ask somebody in my school team if they know about esun
:shoot: :chair: :hairfire2 :womping: :drinkbott

whatever
-7th August 2003, 13:45
the smilies r great, but why isn't there a "R. Madele: Beckham in Hong Kong" smilies?

i'm just finding a club near enough to Brighton-&-Hove
but not too lame, either.... it's different from anyone of you becuz i'm a mere beginner :::::hehe::::::::***
:band: :jam: :dj: :helpbanne

ceprab
-8th August 2003, 12:39
Thinking of ESUN, can anyone do a quick review of their stuff, and any idea how much they charge to ship to UK? I could really use a cheap supplier for my club, but I'm not willing to go for substandard kit and I don't know anyone who has bought from them.
Cheers,
Richard

Australian
-9th August 2003, 04:54
shipping prices to AUS would be appreciated too if anyone is looking

Greenwood
-5th September 2003, 13:32
Don't forget import duty and VAT and Post Office charge for inspection if over $50 US

pTeppic
-8th September 2003, 13:05
And when I did an import from PBT Hungry (the days when there was no official importer), the damage caused by said examiners of points being jabbed on floor and kit generally messed around.

I was not impressed.

Add to that the fact that the I was initally informed that the goods had been confiscated beause they were deemed as "dangerous weapons". WHAT???

It took two weeks to recover the order. After that I swore never to do it again.

Kian