PDA

View Full Version : Harrogate LPJS Epee

Tubby
-5th June 2006, 13:02
Entry form to the last LPJS epee event before the summer break. Looking at the calendar, after Harrogate then next epee comp is in November, so get your entry in.

http://www.yorkshirefencing.org.uk/entryforms/LPJS_Epee.doc

wix
-5th June 2006, 23:26
My son is looking forward to this one, particularly as he's friendly with a couple of U13s from Harrogate.:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

One thing tho'.......any chance of a map?:drive:

Tubby
-6th June 2006, 11:23
Map
;)
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=HG14AP&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=HG1%204AP&addr3=&addr1=

wix
-6th June 2006, 21:32
Thanks. See you on the 25th:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

vikkia
-26th June 2006, 07:56
Super comp many thanks to the organisers. It was well run with very few gaps in the fencing and it all went very smoothly. Well done Big Pappa Bear et al !!

Tubby
-26th June 2006, 12:39
Super comp many thanks to the organisers. It was well run with very few gaps in the fencing and it all went very smoothly. Well done Big Pappa Bear et al !!Ditto from me.

Hopefully Yorkshire Region will continue to support this event. The entry size of 48 was probably better than Yorkshire could have hoped for given the clash with the other comps and England playing on the same day.

The comp was slick and well run. No waiting around. Friendly atmosphere and refs for every pool (no self reffing). And all done before 2pm.

It was good that there were clear directions to the Tesco Express as there was no catering.

Points for thinking about for next year:
1. Refreshment - I believe you are looking for a new venue for next year so maybe this will be covered.
2. Medals - what will the comp be called? Important as it will need to be versatile to cover changes of location and allow LP to engrave comp name on the medal per other LP comps.
3. Avoiding the Bill Hoskyn and Sheffield Open.