PDA

View Full Version : Brixton Epee

Tubby
-5th June 2006, 13:17
Is Brixton running 2 LPJS events this year? I noticed that the Team event in a couple of weeks is now down as for individual (per LP website). Will the December comp be happening as its also in the LP calendar?

Louis CB
-5th June 2006, 16:06
The 'team' event is apparently actually an individual event, FYI. Marek's confirmed this on the entry form - not team, individual.

Which means that it looks like there are two Brixton individual events. Although they could have simply reversed the order...

cesh_fencing
-23rd June 2006, 20:29
Are there any results published???

vikkia
-23rd June 2006, 22:13
Obviously not ! I have been looking for them but the site has not been updated. Would love to know the results if anyone has them

cesh_fencing
-24th June 2006, 00:18
Obviously not ! I have been looking for them but the site has not been updated. Would love to know the results if anyone has them

Reason I asked was in case Brixton had its own website that I could not find, which may have the results listed.

vikkia
-24th June 2006, 06:18
We think alike I tried that aswell !

kingkenny
-10th July 2006, 13:45
I am still waiting will chase them today.

kingkenny
-4th August 2006, 15:46
I have the results but with no LPJS ID number!
If anyone enters an event were no LPJS ID number is required or asked for complaine to me and to the organiser as now I willl have to post the results online and people will have to contact me to give me there lpjs number before the results can be added. :mad: