PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Electric Foil asap

Danny
-25th June 2006, 10:12
Hi all
I am looking for an electric Foil as mine has snaped and only have 1 left and cannot compeat with just the 1.
hope there is someone out there that can help :)
if someone has one that they would like to sell please please let me know as i soooooooo need 1.
also now that i am here i am also asking if anyone has other items to do with foil fencing that they would like to sell i.e Lame, Wires, Tool Kit ect
Hope to chat soon
Danny

wingnutLP
-26th June 2006, 07:18
If you want 2nd hand then either here or e bay but be careful that you know what you are getting...

Baldric
-26th June 2006, 07:27
Hi all
I am looking for an electric Foil as mine has snaped and only have 1 left and cannot compeat with just the 1.
hope there is someone out there that can help :)
if someone has one that they would like to sell please please let me know as i soooooooo need 1.
also now that i am here i am also asking if anyone has other items to do with foil fencing that they would like to sell i.e Lame, Wires, Tool Kit ect
Hope to chat soon
Danny

Hi Danny - you are more likely to get sensible answers if you say whether you are left or right handed, whether you use a pistol or french grip, and give an idea of lame size etc etc.

Regards

Baldric.

Baldric
-26th June 2006, 07:32
If you want 2nd hand then either here or e bay but be careful that you know what you are getting...

Danny - if you live in the South, you might contemplate coming to the Southern Region Fencing Development day on 8th July, see www.southernfencing.org.uk (http://www.southernfencing.org.uk)

Amongst many other things, we are running a second hand "bring and buy" sale for fencing kit. You will be able to take any potential purchase to an experienced and unbiased armourer for an opinion before you part with your hard earned cash.

Danny
-26th June 2006, 22:54
Thanks WingnutLP Thanks Baldric im just having a look at the link you sent me its very interesting and i think i might take a drive up there and have a look :)