PDA

View Full Version : BUSA teams

Pointless
-16th August 2006, 21:35
Anyone know when BUSA teams thing (as in the Scottish one) this year?
Just I'm trying to plan a weekend do sometime around then and don't want to double book.

Maxim
-17th August 2006, 11:03
According to the website http://www.busa.org.uk/fl/tv.asp?teamid=10487

28th of october

MakeTradeFair
-17th August 2006, 17:09
Be sure to keep the Sunday free as well... as if you do not finish your matches on the Saturday you will have to come back.

El Presidente.

Pointless
-17th August 2006, 17:58
Thanks very much for that :D
Fantastic, cos my parents will be back from holiday then and they're hopefully picking up some kit for me to save me getting it posted over here.
And this time, I'll have had more than 2 sabre lessons...

Nick_C
-22nd August 2006, 11:33
BUSA fixtures for the new season have been out for a while. Thought i'd mention that since I don't think anyone else has.

http://www.busa.org.uk/fl/fencing_leagues.asp

Jules
-22nd August 2006, 21:23
thanks for that i hadn't seen it!

Nick_C
-5th September 2006, 14:26
anyone know of any fencers coming to lufbra uni this season? or any midlands uni for that matter... just curious ;)

D'Artignan
-5th September 2006, 16:43
Speaking of Lufbra Uni, did anyone else get a letter from someone there wanting you to participate in a study of how being in a relationship affects the performance of elite athletes? I mean, seriously, why send it to me?:transport

Andy
-5th September 2006, 17:11
Speaking of Lufbra Uni, did anyone else get a letter from someone there wanting you to participate in a study of how being in a relationship affects the performance of elite athletes? I mean, seriously, why send it to me?:transport

Controls?

A. ;)

D'Artignan
-5th September 2006, 18:24
Possibly. I rather suspect though that I'm too far at the other extreme to be much use even for that purpose.:upset:

Jules
-5th September 2006, 21:14
Lol don't know what your moaning at. Consider being a non-elite fencer in the same position! Twice as bad i'm sure ;)

D'Artignan
-5th September 2006, 21:18
Lol don't know what your moaning at. Consider being a non-elite fencer in the same position! Twice as bad i'm sure ;)As anyone who knows me will attest, I'm nowhere near being elite. As someone whose highest British ranking was frankly pathetic, I'm more than a little confused as to why I was chosen for the study, especially considering my lifestyle:whistle:

Tarmac
-5th September 2006, 21:39
Only two more weeks until I become a Student Fencer. Mwuhahahaha!

Does anybody know who's actually in the Manchester bunch?

pinkelephant
-5th September 2006, 23:06

Jon Bradley for starters.

Naughty foilist
-6th September 2006, 07:28

What is it about Devon lads that they just gravitate towards Manchester?

Apparently Plymouth is more dangerous than Moss Side, just ask Flatline all about it, :rolleyes:

madfencer
-6th September 2006, 08:19
Apparently Plymouth is more dangerous than Moss Side, just ask Flatline all about it, :rolleyes:

hehe plymouth is one of the unis i'll be thinking about going to in a couple of years! :rolling: