PDA

View Full Version : Leicestershire LPJS

The Great Four.
-10th September 2006, 20:35
Anyone got the final results from Leicester? If so, I would greatly appreciative if they could be put up.

Congrats to the organisers, who were very efficient, and got the whole thing done smoothly.

Many thanks,
Max

Tubby
-11th September 2006, 11:52
Best value cakes and sandwiches on the epee and foil circuit! Yum yum :sumo:

The Great Four.
-11th September 2006, 15:36
The straght truth. The sausage rolls are great too.

Goodwood
-11th September 2006, 19:06
All the food was fantastic ( both in value and taste ) and what a well run competition. The break inbetween poules just enough to keep the fencers interest and with no delay into the DEs. Finals at 4pm what else can I say!!

Well done all.

Captchris
-17th September 2006, 19:08
As someone who was around when it was being organised, I'd like to say that I had an enjoyable time. I was only around on one day and it was a very enjoyable day. I'll pass on your comments to the organisers.

Troll
-2nd October 2006, 17:50
Best value cakes and sandwiches on the epee and foil circuit! Yum yum :sumo:
the food was actually disgustingx

Goodwood
-2nd October 2006, 18:03
the food was actually disgustingx
You must be from Mars!!!!!

Troll
-2nd October 2006, 19:36
ah! im so affended! but yeah i might possibly be from mars but im still affended :(

Baldric
-2nd October 2006, 20:01

The username gives it away. As Gav is fond of saying - do not feed the trolls. Just ignore them.

Troll
-2nd October 2006, 20:04
The username gives it away. As Gav is fond of saying - do not feed the trolls. Just ignore them.
what do u mean by that?? i do want to change my user name but i can't

Foilling Around
-2nd October 2006, 21:27
ah! im so affended! but yeah i might possibly be from mars but im still affended :(

Write out 100 times "offended"

Red
-3rd October 2006, 09:09
The cobs and sausage rolls were rather nice, and the coffee and walnut cake in particular was fantastic - and cheap.... Though that said thanks to a misunderstanding of numbers, they massively over ordered food....

Nick_C
-3rd October 2006, 11:22
Well.... Ellie and family just had to eat baps and sausage rolls for a coupla weeks ;)

Unicorn
-3rd October 2006, 15:53
The cobs and sausage rolls were rather nice, and the coffee and walnut cake in particular was fantastic - and cheap.... Though that said thanks to a misunderstanding of numbers, they massively over ordered food....
i loved the coffee cake that was delicious

Tubby
-3rd October 2006, 21:38
I loved all of it :not_worth . It helped to keep my shape. There's nothing like a moist slice of carrot cake chased down by a cuppa.