PDA

View Full Version : Fencers from Northumbria and UCLancs

HenryWang
-26th October 2006, 09:50
Hi there. I'm a sabreur from liverpool university. Can fencers from northumbria and Central Lancs university who've made their BUSA matches away at liverpool just check their bags to make sure there isn't an 800N allstar plastron floating around by mistake, because I've seem to have lost one on that day.

Thanks for a great match guys.

pinkelephant
-26th October 2006, 11:15
I've just washed Jimmy T's kit, and it wasn't in there - just his usual skanky stuff. I'm amazed you guys didn't pass out any time you got near his glove.

HenryWang
-26th October 2006, 20:25
The plastron has been found. Thanks for reading.

Looking forward to the away match.

See you guys around.

PM1
-26th October 2006, 22:37
I've been told tonight that they had a very enjoyable if long day out, and a geat comp :thumbs_up Should be a good return match :grin: Boy enjoyed the sabre...I gather pete K told him how to do it better than he had alerady been doing it, and off he went and did it !!

Lynne
-27th October 2006, 07:48
How come other mums get detailed info? :mad:

I got. "K" followed by (after much prompting. . .) "We won. Yeah. Bye"

Grr!;)

pinkelephant
-30th October 2006, 17:00
We actually went to watch as it was vaguely local for us and I'm on a TWO WEEK half term.:tongue:

Jamie looked particularly fetching in his back zip "straight-jacket" jacket. Has he got his real stuff back yet?

PM1
-30th October 2006, 17:02
Jamie looked particularly fetching in his back zip "straight-jacket" jacket. Has he got his real stuff back yet?

Apparently so....but then, it was Boy who mumbled an answer to my question about this this w/e....some things never change.....;)

silvercross
-1st November 2006, 11:53
Just in case it hadn't been said (and if it did, no harm saying it again), wanted to thank Mr.& Mrs. T for the presiding of the match :thumbs_up .

Lynne
-1st November 2006, 12:19
Apparently so....but then, it was Boy who mumbled an answer to my question about this this w/e....some things never change.....;)

Sorry! Have been away!:o:

Got bag back. Mask and epees needed replacing due to state of bag which is completely trashed. Thanks TAP Portugal!:nanananan