PDA

View Full Version : 50 worth of kit for copy of BBC radio interview

wingnutLP
-10th November 2006, 11:29
I don't have the time/kit/tallent to try to record barrys interview and it will soon dissapear from their website. We would like to keep it for posterity...

50 worth of kit to the first person who can capture it in a digital format and get it to us!

Alex Paul

hokers
-10th November 2006, 11:53
I'm on it. Next few mins hopefully.

hokers
-10th November 2006, 12:24
Where do you want this sending?

wingnutLP
-10th November 2006, 12:34
does that mean you have done it?

Some nice person has just informed me that they will send me a copy if I ask nicely!! Obviously if you have already done it we will honnour your freebies...

Alex

hokers
-10th November 2006, 12:36
Yes, just finished exporting to MP3 - gimme your email address and I'll send it.

wingnutLP
-10th November 2006, 12:40
pm in a sec...

Thanks.:)

In retrospect asking nicely would probably have done the trick... I thought it was quite complex and or time consuming!

hokers
-10th November 2006, 12:51
Took me a while to get the BBC audio working (BBC links for RealPlayer 8 don't work), and some time to set up the application (Audacity) but not too bad apart from that. Good use of a lunchtime I'd say :D

SteveH
-15th November 2006, 22:44
Where do you want this sending?

Hi I missed this too... any chance of a copy

Regards

Steve

Gangsta G
-15th November 2006, 23:32
Hi I missed this too... any chance of a copy

Regards

SteveOoh. If it's not too much trouble, Hokers, I would be interested - although I can't offer 50 of kit!

Unless the mods could put it somewhere on the forum?

hokers
-16th November 2006, 00:14
I can make it available if you want but it's kinda not my decision - plus it's on my work PC so can't do it till monday now. Decision is down to Wingnut anyway.

wingnutLP
-16th November 2006, 08:09
No Problem if Hockers would be kind enough to distribute. I may host a collection of audio archives when I can but I don't have the time at the moment :(

madfencer
-16th November 2006, 09:43
I'd be interested too :)

SteveH
-16th November 2006, 10:25
I can make it available if you want but it's kinda not my decision - plus it's on my work PC so can't do it till monday now. Decision is down to Wingnut anyway.

Looks like you have the ok!!

Is there any way it can be posted on a website for downloading... save you emailing it individually to everyone interested... Is it worth asking if it could be put on the Leon Paul site so fans can listen but maybe not download... at least it would then be available to all.... assuming this doesn't infringe copyright laws

Regards

Steve

hokers
-16th November 2006, 11:19
No Problem.
I'll put it on my webspace for a few weeks but as I said I can't do it till monday now.

madfencer
-16th November 2006, 11:42
ok cool :) it better be good! ;)

SteveH
-16th November 2006, 12:25
No Problem.
I'll put it on my webspace for a few weeks but as I said I can't do it till monday now.

Thanks... Monday will be fine...

Regards

Steve

1cypriotfencer
-26th January 2007, 18:06
Yes, just finished exporting to MP3 - gimme your email address and I'll send it.
can i have a copy as well please

TLove
-26th January 2007, 18:28
try ye this link

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hokers/BPradio2.mp3

madfencer
-27th January 2007, 01:32
Just heard it now...nice one Barry! Like the anaology of fneicng and boxing! :grin:

Shame that the Radio 2 DJ gave the wrong website at the end after all that! He gave www.britishfencing.co.uk rather than www.britishfencing.com !!

Aussie_fencer
-28th January 2007, 17:20
Hey, I think that once a month the forum should hold like a lottery for lp stuff, or store cred. etc.

Aussie_fencer
-29th January 2007, 01:38
come on guys, I think it is a brilliant idea. Make the questions really hard to, we wont always have to win, who thinks it is a good Idea? eh eh, whos with me?

kd5mdk
-29th January 2007, 16:00
Hey, I think that once a month the forum should hold like a lottery for lp stuff, or store cred. etc.

This sounds a lot like "I want free stuff".

Which is fine, everyone likes getting[i/] free stuff. Places like LP, or any other business which has to balance the books at the end of the day are less enthusiastic about [i]giving free stuff.

As is quite reasonable.

Hudson
-29th January 2007, 16:06
There was a prize once a month back when the Frum started. I won a T-shirt, limited edition Die anither day one, Barry even posted it to Kuwait for me

Aussie_fencer
-30th January 2007, 01:28
This sounds a lot like "I want free stuff".

Which is fine, everyone likes getting[i/] free stuff. Places like LP, or any other business which has to balance the books at the end of the day are less enthusiastic about [I]giving free stuff.

As is quite reasonable.

your powers of deduction are incredible. lol. I though it would be fun for the forum to have a lotto thing. It would make this a widley visited forum Id imagine to, lol.

D'Artignan
-30th January 2007, 11:12
Tell you what Oz. If you put up the prizes, and make it a free-to-enter lottery, we'll join in.;)