PDA

View Full Version : London Foil Team Event 26 Nov

Clare Halsted
-10th November 2006, 15:40
The entries are now closed I'm afraid as we have reached the upper limit. Waiting list only now in case of any team dropping out.

Clare

husy
-13th November 2006, 20:49
Thanks Clare that was really helpful as few teams were supposed to go from my club but they were not all booked.:thumbs_up

wilbur
-24th November 2006, 17:45
Hi, does anyone know the check-in times for this competition as the entry form on the LPJS website doesn't show it?

Thanks,

Wilbur

Clare Halsted
-25th November 2006, 18:07
Bit late but - U11s by 9am; U13s by 9.30; U15s by 10.
Venue is Copthall School, Pursley Rd, Mill Hill, NW7
Clare

Clare Halsted
-27th November 2006, 22:48
I have 2 dark long sleeved tops, 1 small white T-shirt with Corinthians otter logo and 1 small, lonely penguin waiting to be claimed!
Thanks to all who came and made it such a lively event.
Clare

vivo
-28th November 2006, 15:12
I also saw the lonely penguine at piste No.1. I think it may be someone's mascott but I think the owner may forgot him at the competition.

vivo
-28th November 2006, 15:16
Thank you for organising this competition. It was such a good event to our young fencers to have a taste of team competition. We will go down from Durham to join this event again next year.

husy
-28th November 2006, 17:20
coulden't come:rolleyes: . next year i'll come but can't fence in it any more due to age:mad: . last year i was team captian of the team that won bronze(team mates let me down in the semi-finals...ranting ).

Clare Halsted
-30th November 2006, 22:32
now on www.DEphoto.co.uk for anyone who didn't get what they wanted on the day.
Clare

gbm
-30th November 2006, 23:02
(team mates let me down in the semi-finals...ranting ).

You sound like a lovely person to fence in a team with, no doubt inspiring the younger/less experienced members to excel, while leading the stronger ones to victory. Oh yes, and as captain taking responsibility for the success or failure of the team. ;)

Clare Halsted
-5th December 2006, 22:26
Did anyone end up with a R hand glove -named Aslet inside?

Clare