PDA

View Full Version : Whitgift LPJS Cancelled and updated Bath times

kingkenny
-16th November 2006, 10:36
unfortunately the LPJS Whitgift Epee and sabre has been cancelled for this year. This is due to a problem with the venue.

All entry cheques received to date wil be destroyed.
Please tell your friends.

Also the Bath LPJS star times were wrong on my entry form here are the correct time.They have been updated or corrected now.
U11 Boys and U13 Boys 9.30 U13 Girls under 15 Girls and U15 Boys 10.30 U11 Girls Under 17 Girls and U17 Boys 11.00
Regards,
Ben Paul

gbm
-16th November 2006, 11:34
I've updated the Forum calendar.

Unicorn
-16th November 2006, 15:57
:( i'm sad now, but oh well,things like this happen, there's always next time

Keith.A.Smith
-16th November 2006, 19:54
Dear All,

Many apologies for having had to cancel the Whitgift LPJS epee and sabre at Whitgift. The school is hosting a very big school event that weekend and the Headmaster regretfully had to cancel our competition for this year. I have looked for other large venues in the area without success.

Whitgift has already hosted the South BYCs Epee and Sabre, The Surrey Youth Championships, thre SE BYC foil and also the Eden Cup and Leaon Paul and the Miler Hallett next weekend so the Headmaster felt he was doing his bit for fencing.

We have the WS A grade in February also.

I hope to see you all next year.

Best wishes,

Keith

Barry Paul
-17th November 2006, 18:50
But the good news is that Nick Chapman is going to run a last minute competition in Midlands on the same date, watch this space for more information