PDA

View Full Version : Leon Paul Sherwood Foil 2007

Foilling Around
-19th November 2006, 19:03
This event will take place one Saturday 10th February 2007 at the usual venue.

The entry form is attached.

Touché Turtle
-19th November 2006, 19:34
Thanks Paul, nice and organised, BUT 8.45 in the morning!!:eek: :sleep:
Oh - and just as well I haven't got a bad neck after trying to read the form! ;)

Foilling Around
-1st January 2007, 19:58
Just to keep this to the top of the queue!

Foilling Around
-28th January 2007, 21:01
Attached is the spreadsheet of the entries recieved by the closing date.

I will inevitably receive some late entries, which I will process in order of receipt.

I will take entries up to the limit I can accommodate in each weapon.

I have not yet looked at the timetable to determine what the limit in each weapon will be.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Details can be found on the entry form linked from the first posting on this thread.

husy
-28th January 2007, 21:58
I need to hurry up and book.

1cypriotfencer
-5th February 2007, 19:39
is sherwood the first or second as i cant do the first one as i am doing the merseyside open

husy
-5th February 2007, 20:03
It's on the 12/02/07 if that's what you wanted.

Chip
-5th February 2007, 21:42
It's on the 12/02/07 if that's what you wanted.

I think you will find its on Sat 10th

Foilling Around
-5th February 2007, 22:36
I think you will find its on Sat 10th

Very true - I refuse to hold competitions on a Monday!!

My entry limit is now reached - and in fact exceeded because I am such a sucker!!

I have had some offers of refereeing help, but with Merseyside on the same weekend I am alwys scratting around

Any offers (and I can offer some expenses), please PM me or find me contact numbers from the entry form above.

1cypriotfencer
-6th February 2007, 06:57
it is a shame it was put on the same day as merseyside as many lpjs eligible fencers are doing the moft

Unicorn
-6th February 2007, 15:57
what about late entries to the lpjs?

husy
-6th February 2007, 16:29
When is the deadline?. Or shall i say, when WAS the deadline?

Foilling Around
-6th February 2007, 18:04
it is a shame it was put on the same day as merseyside as many lpjs eligible fencers are doing the moft

Actually very few fencers who would be doing the LPJS series would be looking to do Merseyside. The problem for me is that if streals my helpers and referees!

Closing date was 10 days ago. I am full!!

husy
-8th February 2007, 12:36
Actually very few fencers who would be doing the LPJS series would be looking to do Merseyside. The problem for me is that if streals my helpers and referees!

Can you please post a updated pdf listing the fencers booked in.

1cypriotfencer
-8th February 2007, 12:59

well this was the case for me

Tubby
-9th February 2007, 15:15
Can you please post a updated pdf listing the fencers booked in.I second the motion.

I'd like to know if Tubby Jnr II made the entry. Would not like to turn up and find that its a no go.

Also I have my cards (yellow, red, black) at the ready if that can sway DT to let Jnr II in.

Foilling Around
-9th February 2007, 17:45
I have managed to avoid returning any entry forms. So anyone who sent a form is in. Most late people rang me and I have accommodated as many as I can.

Despite the snow I will run the event. There are a number of people who will have stayed overnight in this area.

Snow only started falling at about 4pm here so the road conditions are no problem for now.

Please do let me know if you are not coming or if you are running late. I will be as flexible as I can with check in times if we have a lot of withdrawals but I am working to a tight timescale.

Finally - don't be silly and drive in stupid conditions - it is only a fencing competition it is not worth risking life and limb over.

Hope I see everyone in the morning.

Foilling Around
-10th February 2007, 19:29
Thank you to all the fencers, coaches and especially the referees who were present today. Some stressful moments but overall we had a smooth running day.

Hope you all get/got home safely.

Paul Sibert

husy
-10th February 2007, 20:43
By the way Paul I was that annoying fencer hussain sadiq who asked you if I can copy down the score sheet when you after you refereed my U13 boys poule.

1cypriotfencer
-11th February 2007, 08:04
does anyone know what the results were?

for u15 foil

Foilling Around
-11th February 2007, 08:12
does anyone know what the results were?

for u15 foil

Yes, I do.......

1cypriotfencer
-11th February 2007, 08:15
where will you post them

Foilling Around
-11th February 2007, 08:19
where will you post them

Oh Just for you Alex

1cypriotfencer
-11th February 2007, 08:30
thank you soooo much. could you please give me the full results?:upset:

(remeber the medal you owe me) just joking

Unicorn
-11th February 2007, 20:17
i had a fun time at sherwood, besides the fact i didn't fence, i enjoyed the social side of it and my refereeing!

Trebis3
-11th February 2007, 20:58
I had fun at sherwood too!:thumbs_up
I didn't fence too well:upset: but hey, I enjoyed the day.:rolling:

1cypriotfencer
-11th February 2007, 21:03
does anyone know where the results are

kangeroo
-11th February 2007, 21:06
i know that i won
woooo

1cypriotfencer
-11th February 2007, 21:07
boys u13 ?

Unicorn
-11th February 2007, 21:10
archer won boys u13 ridley came 2nd hendrie 3rd chang 3rd(my bro!!) hendrie and ridley were unlucky. you missed out on a fun comp alex

Foilling Around
-11th February 2007, 21:29
OK let's hope this works

Sherwood Results below

Foilling Around
-11th February 2007, 21:33
Results; Results; Results (part 2)

Shaka
-11th February 2007, 22:00
I'd like to thank the referee of the U/11 Girls foil 1st round and also his daughter who refereed the direct eliminations, they did a fantastic job in explaining the process, their presiding and their analysis of each hit in a way that the fencers could understand.

Much Respect also goes to the organisers.

Foilling Around
-12th February 2007, 00:11
I'd like to thank the referee of the U/11 Girls foil 1st round and also his daughter who refereed the direct eliminations, they did a fantastic job in explaining the process, their presiding and their analysis of each hit in a way that the fencers could understand.

Much Respect also goes to the organisers.

Thank you on behalf of the team and the referee and daughter are Tubby and Unicorn on the forum if you want to pm your thanks

ChiaraMcD
-15th February 2007, 17:53
Yay! well done Rachel at Sherwood! And u15s as well!:mexwave: