PDA

View Full Version : Is it dangerous?

Aoife
-20th September 2003, 15:06
Is it dangerous for boys to fence in women's jackets?

Boo Boo
-20th September 2003, 16:56
No, providing the jacket is big enough (does the bottom of the jacket sufficiently overlap the guy's breeches/tracksuit bottoms? Are the arms long enough?).

Boo

Aoife
-20th September 2003, 17:58
Size is the main problem we're having. Our biggest jackets are 48s, and we have two of them. Some boys who want to come fenicng have toruble finding ones that fit, so only one or two can fence in a session.

Tarmac
-20th September 2003, 18:16
i assume they're not using the protecting cups... ??
have you tried applying for a lottery grant to get new kit?

Aoife
-21st September 2003, 19:57
lol, no, despite my offers, they didn't want the chest protectors :rolling:

I've applied the the lottery once, and I'm going to apply again soon. (and again and again and again and again every few months or so until they get the idea.... or ignore us completely :) )

Tarmac
-21st September 2003, 21:59
Threaten them with sabres... :)
they eventually even noticed our little club so i'm sure they'll get around to it - if the local golf club doesn't need a new bar :mad:
with your new comittee status i'm sure you could twist their arms.... or something else!!!;) :grin:

Tarmac
-21st September 2003, 22:10
Actually i've known some blokes who'd benefit from wearing chest protectors... flippin need to!!
:dancehome

Mantis
-21st September 2003, 22:31
I know at least one bloke who does wear a chest protector. Significantly different design from the more common frisbees, though.

Tarmac
-21st September 2003, 22:37
What, kinda shaped like a greek gods abdomen?:tongue:
kinda like a big jelly mould!:grin:

Rdb811
-21st September 2003, 23:53
thers a bit sweaty by all accounts.

(we've been through this before).

ceprab
-22nd September 2003, 10:11
Personally I find it difficult to stop about half of blokes who see an unguarded chestplate from clasping it to themselves and fantasizing....:eyerise:

Mantis
-22nd September 2003, 10:18
I'm not sure I want to meet any of your male aquaintences. :tongue:

Aoife
-23rd September 2003, 12:43
Personally I find it difficult to stop about half of blokes who see an unguarded chestplate from clasping it to themselves and fantasizing....

Oh, when they were getting changed the boys were more than willing to fashion the chestguards! :rolling:

Muso440
-23rd September 2003, 15:41
Originally posted by Aoife
Oh, when they were getting changed the boys were more than willing to fashion the chestguards! :rolling:

Hmm, maybe this could be a new take on the nudey calendar being discussed elsewhere... Or maybe not....

Tarmac
-24th September 2003, 17:10
did you ever see gorillas in the mist....?:tongue:

ceprab
-25th September 2003, 09:58
Only when they have the showers actually having hot water.:rolleyes:

Tarmac
-25th September 2003, 09:59
ugh.. its still gross!