PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found

Twisted_Sabreur
-6th March 2007, 09:07
I might just not be able to find it, but a lost and found thread might be able to reunite people with lost kit at competitions.
There certainly seems to be various posts in various threads looking for lst kit.

kangeroo
-6th March 2007, 09:32
im still looking for a lefthanded go fence glove

madfencer
-6th March 2007, 09:53
Might be an idea if you let people know where you lost it!

I'm looking for an epee bodywire (with yellow commonwealth tag on it) which I left at the BYC's epee but i'm not too bothered about that as I managed to pick up someone elses by mistake! (and it could just be a club 'trading' situation where someone picked up mine and I picked up theires)

Twisted_Sabreur
-6th March 2007, 11:29
Might be an idea if you let people know where you lost it!

I'm looking for an epee bodywire (with yellow commonwealth tag on it) which I left at the BYC's epee but i'm not too bothered about that as I managed to pick up someone elses by mistake! (and it could just be a club 'trading' situation where someone picked up mine and I picked up theires)

Might stand more chance of getting a glove if he doesn't!!!

Please note this is a joke and I know it would be dishonest and I am not encouraging theft in anyway shape or form.

amobrel
-10th March 2007, 15:52
excellent idea! anyone seen my goulbitzgy pro, with yellow handle and blue pad??

madfencer
-10th March 2007, 17:39
anyone seen my goulbitzgy pro...

That'll be Golubitsky then :nanananan

:whistle:

amobrel
-10th March 2007, 17:42
indeed :upset:
it was close enough:nanananan

Unicorn
-11th March 2007, 15:25
im still looking for a lefthanded go fence glove
lol, that's why you used mine at Ashton, it gave you luck that glove

Trebis3
-11th March 2007, 20:28
seriously, a luck glove? what planet are you on. Everyone knows it's the weapon thats lucky! :dont:

Unicorn
-11th March 2007, 22:14
but it was my glove that made her win, i'm sure of it ;) although she did complain and said she didn't really like my glove but hey!! It is that glove that brings victory, i don't blame it on my skill!!

Twisted_Sabreur
-12th March 2007, 09:44
It's the gloves that are lucky then, I knew I was going wrong somewhere. Guess I can finally wash these previously lucky socks then.

Twisted_Sabreur
-12th March 2007, 09:49
PS i found a glove marked "Kira GBR" and gave it to the Allstar people, who i think will be at the Bham.

Seen this in the Edinburgh Coupe Sabre thread, thought I'd add it in here since we were wittering on about gloves.

AussieMongrel
-15th March 2007, 23:43
Hello

I lost a gold Duelist sabre at the CDN did anyone pick it up or know if it was handed in?

Cheers, Marc

Twisted_Sabreur
-26th March 2007, 12:19
Forgot reason for actually startign this thread.

My better half lost the Nokia 8210 (I think) at the Merseyside Open this year. Anybody happen to pick it up? It's one of the longer phones and has seen better days but oh does she not half go on about losing it. :ahahhhhhh

madfencer
-26th March 2007, 13:07
Lost at the Public Schools...

Two of our sabruers are missing sabres. One of the sabres belonged to one of our sabreurs who was in the L8 of the senior boys sabre so he had it by the piste then. It was a Hungarian blade that was given to him by Peter Frohlich (our sabre coach for the week) straight from the factory in Hungary. Right handed. Unfortunately I don't know any details about the other missing sabre apart from it was lost by one of our boys who was in the mount haes boys sabre event and that it was a right handed sabre. Help would be appreciated if anyone can track these weapons down for us!

Prometheus
-29th March 2007, 23:08
I've lost my soul, somewhere round Shoreditch, anyone seen it?

Hungry Hippo
-30th March 2007, 09:24
In Shoreditch ?!?!? Well dodgy area, you'll never get it back.................

Brownie
-14th April 2007, 08:55
Hi guys
I have lost a sock. It is a white plain football sock with no logo on it. I dont want it back, but i just though i had better give you all a warning incase it crawled into your bag. If there's a smell of a dead animial in your bag, then you may have my sock.

Be warned!

Adam
-16th April 2007, 11:53
Lost at the Glasgow Open:

One silver Allstar lamé, white inner with red Allstar logo. Was last seen on Sunday afternoon at the right side of the hall (as you walked in) with the rest of my equipment. My name was written in biro several times over the inside. It's a bit annoying as it is a replacement for the (brand new) lamé that went missing at the same open last year!

If anyone finds it in their bag, please let me know!

Adam