PDA

View Full Version : Scottish LPJS

JJj
-9th June 2007, 20:25
Well done good result John. Sounds like a good day was had by all. Sorry to miss it but decided to give the local open (Wrexham a try)!

Unicorn
-10th June 2007, 21:40
Yeah, a great competition and thankyou to the organisers! well ran and i liked the presentation!
teehee,
thanks for a great weekend,
Caitlin

madfencer
-10th June 2007, 22:35
Suprised you weren't at Wrexham Unicorn! Then again, I wasn't at anything and haven't been since Brum because of sh1tty exam revision :(

Tubby
-11th June 2007, 12:21
Never under estimate the quality of fencing north of the boarder.

vikkia
-11th June 2007, 16:07
Never under estimate the quality of fencing north of the boarder.
Spelling ,Tubby spelling!!:dont:

Baldric
-11th June 2007, 16:37
and i liked the presentation!
Caitlin

Sounds like Harrogate and Lazslos had a great weekend of cross border raiding.

Do they still do the procession and bagpipe things for the presentations?

Unicorn
-11th June 2007, 16:44
lol, well i think so, it was some sort of Scottish music anyway.

Tubby
-11th June 2007, 17:58
Spelling ,Tubby spelling!!:dont:Possibly a Freudian slip :)

Tubby
-11th June 2007, 18:07
Sounds like Harrogate and Lazslos had a great weekend of cross border raiding.

Do they still do the procession and bagpipe things for the presentations?Pipes and walking to the podium in a line, all fencing stopped, back cloth of saltire (sp?), St George Cross flag draped over a number of the raiders, 3 metal pistes, chilli, beff lasagne, veggie lasagne, 5 different desserts, red and white wine, word search and sudoku, find the lamb, baking hot weather, swimming pool at the venue, and best of all, a very warm and friendly welcome.

vikkia
-12th June 2007, 07:24
Wish we had been there, unfortunately Jamie was climbing Ben Nevis with the school and he still isn't home!

Hungry Hippo
-12th June 2007, 15:55
Pipes and walking to the podium in a line, all fencing stopped, back cloth of saltire (sp?), St George Cross flag draped over a number of the raiders, 3 metal pistes, chilli, beff lasagne, veggie lasagne, 5 different desserts, red and white wine, word search and sudoku, find the lamb, baking hot weather, swimming pool at the venue, and best of all, a very warm and friendly welcome.

Yep, I'll second that! One of the best run and friendliest tournaments I've been to, especially with all the above.......Junior doing well helps, too!

Hungry Hippo
-12th June 2007, 16:48
Oh, and the results are on the Wallace Fencing Club Website, under Results, would you believe!

amobrel
-12th June 2007, 21:15
just wanted to say thank you so much for a great competition guys, I realy enjoyed myself!

it was also very well run!

thanks!

amobrel xX

Guinea-Pig
-14th June 2007, 16:40
Well Done Chiara!!!!!!

archer
-15th June 2007, 10:05
It is good to see events such as this start to get people from all over the UK (Mainland) attending. A number of people I spoke to said that this was the first time they had entered. Hope they are back next year.

Thanks to Dusty and Mohrag.

Archer

ChiaraMcD
-15th June 2007, 20:10
Well Done Chiara!!!!!!
Thanks!! wish u were there!

It is good to see events such as this start to get people from all over the UK (Mainland) attending. A number of people I spoke to said that this was the first time they had entered. Hope they are back next year.

it was my first time, too, and i loved it!

Guinea-Pig
-17th June 2007, 15:46
[QUOTE=ChiaraMcD;177502]Thanks!! wish u were there!

I was at the Wrexham open instead sorry.