View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Motivational Quotes

Hii,
    Defeat the Difficulties. Don't let difficulties Defeat You.
    have nice a day!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 🤺 Dutch filmmakers are producing a fencing film! 🤺

The short film Double D tells the story about 13-year old Puck who is confronted by her changing body that starts to develop more traits associated with femininity at a fencing camp, she is forced to reevaluate the relationship she has to her body.

It will be a very personal film, because the director is a fencer herself. Fencing will be a great motive in the film. Besides that, fencing is not a common subject in filmmaking history. We wanted to make a change and show people how beautiful ...
    Tags: fencing, sable Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Need to Get Upto Date With Technology!!

This week has been about Germans, export and importing fencing equipment.

After the recent surprise visit by a well known German manufacturer and them lighting my rear end like a Catherine Wheel, it was time to make a few changes to both personnel and our marketing strategy.

Stuart Marshall has been appointed Director of Sales for the company and I look forward to him bringing a wealth of experience in the fencing marketplace.

David Gregory is taking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Epee competition club night at st paul's school open to all fencers on 9.11.11

Quote Originally Posted by Pointework View Post
    CLUB CHAMPION MYSTERY CONTINUES

Right the winner was definitely someone named 'Mark' but he is not a cadet. There was a cadet that kept killing everyone but he apparently came 2nd or 3rd. Mark is definitely a senior and apparently gleaned his epee technique from the stalwarts at the Landsdowne but he is also a 3 weapon fencer and belongs to two other clubs.

Now had I won, I would have been able to give everyone really clear details of everyone
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Welsh Open Results

What a great weekend for the North West Academy.

The weekend started off with 10 year old Cameron Gorle taking part in the U12 Foil competition. Gorle took the silver medal and finished ahead of his highly experienced fellow North Walian couterparts. Gorle, who has only been fencing for the past 12 months, joined the North West Academy's Centre of Excellence in July 2011 and has been improving rapidly under the guidance of his Coach Peter Davies.

Then it was the turn ...
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast