+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LP Ranges

Initiate brigadeir998 is on a distinguished road

Default LP Ranges

With LP jacket ranges, what is the difference from each of them (I.e. Spartan Range, Pheonix Range etc...)

Thirty hours Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute Red's Avatar

Those available on their website today...

All are full stretch (all of it stretches in all directions) apart from the Spartan.
    The Phoenix and London have a wicking lining.

Spartan - cheap 350N kit. I hate it.
    Phoenix - very good 350N kit but a touch expensive.
    Team - standard FIE kit. In my opinion not the best out there but it does the job.
    London - excellent FIE kit. Probably the best in the world.

Only the Team appears to be made in tall sizes as standard.

Senior Member munkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond reputemunkey has a reputation beyond repute munkey's Avatar

I believe the London range is made to measure so will fit even the gangliest fencer.
    Sean Walton - the voice of reason!

www.salleholyrood.com

***** Legend hokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond reputehokers has a reputation beyond repute hokers's Avatar

I got the Team kit and have been very pleased with it.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

Senior Member The Driver is a glorious beacon of lightThe Driver is a glorious beacon of lightThe Driver is a glorious beacon of lightThe Driver is a glorious beacon of lightThe Driver is a glorious beacon of light The Driver's Avatar
    South East England (Greater London really)

Default LP London Range

Quote Originally Posted by munkey View Post
    I believe the London range is made to measure so will fit even the gangliest fencer.
    One year on (to the day) and sadly no longer the case I am given to understand
    What time does check-in close? How far away are we?

fixing broken stuff! wingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud of wingnutLP's Avatar

London range can be made to measure but at extra cost. Made to measure means changes beond basic tweaks and involves a monday to friday fitting in London with the tailor and comes at a 30% surcharge.

We can tweak sleeve length, body length and leg length if necessary on the London range only at no extra charge.

We used to offer this service on other ranges but it became too costly.

We found that 90% of requests were for between 1.5 and 2.5 extra inches on the length of items so we introduced the team range in long which is 2" longer in sleeve, body and leg.

+ Reply to Thread