+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photography assignment

Forum Rabbit fcromack is on a distinguished road

Default Photography assignment

Dear All,

My name is Felicity Cromack and I am currently in the last year of my photography degree at the Arts University College Bournemouth. I am looking for male and female veteran fencers to take part in a project I am working on in April. I will be making portraits of veteran fencers from around the country and would appreciate the participation of any fencers from the South/ South West. These photographs will be submitted as my final major project at university, and will also appear at exhibitions in Bournemouth and London. Participating fencers will of course be invited to the private views of both exhibitions and will receive prints of the photographs to keep. If you or anyone you know may be interested, please contact me on fcromack1@yahoo.co.uk or 07999711511.

Many thanks,

Felicity Cromack

Moderator Gav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond repute Gav's Avatar

What about contacting Espada?

http://www.espadafencingclub.co.uk/
    "Evil does not wear a bonnet!"
    "Thanks Ants ... Thants.

It is forbidden to dream again;
    We maim our joys or hide them;

+ Reply to Thread