Thread: Edward Hyde arrives (without Henry)

Default Edward Hyde arrives (without Henry)

Hello everyone

I'm Edward and I am here because I like fencing and wish to make observations from time to time about what I see.

I am rarely serious (that is Henry's job) but sometimes fail to fully control my rather dry (satirical?) & english sense of humour so please do not look for offence if you get poked - it is genuinely all in fun.

I have started my life here by posting a little film that I made, it's on youtube & quite safe from every aspect - SFW, SFK & no "saltiness" (an expression used on here I notice). Please do look & let me know what you think, good or bad, and I look forward to a long and amused life on this board.

*wink*

Edward

Retired Jelly Baby

Welcome to the forum. Have a chicken - his name is Bob.

Hilarious film. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardHyde View Post
    Hello everyone

I'm Edward and I am here because I like fencing and wish to make observations from time to time about what I see.

I am rarely serious (that is Henry's job) but sometimes fail to fully control my rather dry (satirical?) & english sense of humour so please do not look for offence if you get poked - it is genuinely all in fun.

I have started my life here by posting a little film that I made, it's on youtube & quite safe from every aspect - SFW, SFK & no "saltiness" (an expression used on here I notice). Please do look & let me know what you think, good or bad, and I look forward to a long and amused life on this board.

*wink*

Edward
    How do I find the film?

Default find my films

Quote Originally Posted by Harryscott View Post
    How do I find the film?
    Hi Harry
    Thanks for asking, in fact there are now 3 of my little satirical toons on youtube
    They are all sfw, sfk & without dubious language - you can find them by looking on my profile & clicking "threads started"
    They are all entitled "conversations (possibly) overheard......" and the links are in the threads

Hope you enjoy them, Edward

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardHyde View Post
    Hi Harry
    Thanks for asking, in fact there are now 3 of my little satirical toons on youtube
    They are all sfw, sfk & without dubious language - you can find them by looking on my profile & clicking "threads started"
    They are all entitled "conversations (possibly) overheard......" and the links are in the threads

Hope you enjoy them, Edward
    Chillingly funny!! Are you doing more?

Quote Originally Posted by Harryscott View Post
    Chillingly funny!! Are you doing more?
    Yes - just trying to get to the point where I can sharpen my blade and cut without leaving the realms of humour and getting into serious rant.

Fortunately this sport, and this forum, gives a HUGE amount of opportunity for such items