+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone have contact info for Bath Épée (LPJS)

Senior Member Nick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud of

Default Anyone have contact info for Bath Épée (LPJS)

Hi. Does anyone know how to contact the organisers for the Bath lpjs épée comp. listed as Prof Norman Golding, but no phone or e mail on entry form. With lpjs comps filling up before the closing date I am a tad keen to ensure entry received. Would also be happy with a published entry list. Thanks.

hi,

if you pm me on here or email me at trp@millfieldschool.com then i will pass you norman and glen golding's contact details - i just dont want to give them out direct onto the forum.

The competition is run at Millfield school BUT is run by norman and not by myself or school in any way so he is the person to contact

Chris Howser cesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond repute cesh_fencing's Avatar

Results I know of so far.

Under 11 Girls

In final - Ellie Parmar R&REC vs Sophie Rouwenhurst OPS Epee Club
    =3rd - Ellie Taylor - OPS Epee Club
    = Do not know..

Have asked for print out to be passed on to me so when I get it I wil transfer to the Forum.
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing

Chris Howser cesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond repute cesh_fencing's Avatar

U11 Girls Medals

Gold - Ellie Palmer - R&REC
    Silver - Sophie R - OPS Epee Club
    Bronze - Ellie Taylor - OPS Epee Club
    Bronze - Emma Andrews - Plymouth

I can help out with the Boys under 13
    Gold - George Morris - Scipanovs
    Silver - Thomas Nash - Wellington Swords
    Bronze - Joshua Hellings - Plymouth
    Bronze - Devlin Stigant - Chicester

Apologies if i'm wrong about the Bronzes, Im not 100% sure on those

Had a call from another parent that Jamie Stuart of R&REC won the U17 boys.

+ Reply to Thread