+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jacket wanted

Senior Member Cyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to behold Cyranna's Father's Avatar

Default jacket wanted

chest size 42/44 for silly old f*rt who doesnt realise he's too old to keep up with his kids

Make & condition immaterial as long as it will last me through a training course

Fone/text 07900452747
    just a daddy...and chauffeur

Senior Member wix is just really nicewix is just really nicewix is just really nicewix is just really nicewix is just really nice wix's Avatar

Left or right handed?

Senior Member Cyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to behold Cyranna's Father's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wix View Post
    Left or right handed?
    Thanks Wix, good point

RIGHT handed please

Jelly Baby Baldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond repute Baldric's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyranna's Father View Post
    chest size 42/44 for silly old f*rt who doesnt realise he's too old to keep up with his kids

Make & condition immaterial as long as it will last me through a training course

Fone/text 07900452747
    I would rethink those two words Quentin!

How about "I don't mind if its not in perfect condition, so long as it is 350N+ and free from holes, worn patches and tears, and the seams are all intact."

Quote Originally Posted by Baldric View Post
    I would rethink those two words Quentin!

How about "I don't mind if its not in perfect condition, so long as it is 350N+ and free from holes, worn patches and tears, and the seams are all intact."
    Oh I don't know Ray, a couple of weak patches or holes might focus the mind wonderfully on getting one's defence correct

BUMP - still wanted

Senior Member Harryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to behold Harryscott's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyranna's Father View Post

Fone/text 07900452747
    Good on you! I did the same thing for my brood a year ago and ended up loving it.

+ Reply to Thread