Thread: How do you get the EFC licence ID number?

Default How do you get the EFC licence ID number?

I would like to ask. How do you get your EFC licence number?

I paid for my son through BF. He emailed BF asked that his email address be attached to his profile and could he have his licence number. Nice prompt reply to say the email address was attached but " Unfortunately, the EFC do not provide an EFC licence number"?

My son cannot access his profile, we have paid for something that we have no number for. My son has emailed EFC on a very difficult to find email address on their site but no reply a week on. Any suggestions.

thanks in advance for suggestions/advice

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by cassi20 View Post
    I would like to ask. How do you get your EFC licence number?

I paid for my son through BF. He emailed BF asked that his email address be attached to his profile and could he have his licence number. Nice prompt reply to say the email address was attached but " Unfortunately, the EFC do not provide an EFC licence number"?

My son cannot access his profile, we have paid for something that we have no number for. My son has emailed EFC on a very difficult to find email address on their site but no reply a week on. Any suggestions.

thanks in advance for suggestions/advice

Sue
    You need somebody with access to the service portal to find it for you. I have such access - if you PM me with your son's name, I can find it for you. I'll be busy for most of today but can get back to you this evening.
    Advocate extraordinaire to Beelzebub.

Thank you for being the 'somebody' that could help.

regards

Sue