+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assistant Coaching Opportunity - Halifax, West Yorkshire

Senior Member Rob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud of

Default Assistant Coaching Opportunity - Halifax, West Yorkshire

I'm posting this on behalf of a school that's looking to expand its fencing program.

The school is looking for an assistant coach to work in after-school sessions alongside the existing coach. There are three sessions a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons), coaching years 1-6 (i.e. primary school years).

The school currently focuses on Epee, with particular emphasis on Pentathlon Epee, but it also wants to maintain Fencing as a sport in its own right.

Anyone interested in the role must therefore have some degree of competitive Fencing experience, preferably Epee and ideally some understanding of Pentathlon. Being reasonably local, and having access to personal transportation is advisable, as there isn't currently a budget for travelling expenses.

No previous coaching experience is necessary, and the school is willing to support the applicant in gaining coaching qualifications and developing as a coach. The school is very ambitious and looking to expand the number and quality of sessions dramatically over the next 18 months.

Salary, subject to experience.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a lot of ideas, looking to get into coaching and work within a new system that has the full backing of the school and parent bodies.

If you're interested in the position or would like some more information, please e-mail me at Rob.CawdronUK@gmail.com

Regards,

Rob.

Senior Member Rob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud ofRob.Leicester has much to be proud of

I think I just need to clarify some points!

this is much more a part-time position. it is aimed at someone who is wishing to take their first steps in coaching and is looking for their first opportunities.

+ Reply to Thread