Cercle d'Escrime Rochelais
Salle municipale Germaine Joris
Rue du moulin de Vendôme
17000 La Rochelle
Dear fencer, parent and club,
This is an invite to the 10th Challenge des Mousses qu’terre ( Foil: Boys and girls) which will take place on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th January 2013 at La Rochelle.
The club is keen to develop the links already made with British clubs over the last few years and hope to see lots of new fencers in 2013 to add to the 22 French clubs who sent fencers last year.
Several points of information:
• Full rules: See attached document
• The close of entries will be Thursday 10th January 2013
• There will be a cartel stand at the competition for equipment sales and repairs.
• For those arriving by train or airplane there is a list of hotels and there will be shuttles
available for pickup from the airport, station and hotels to the competition venue. Accommodation and food is also available with David Tomlinson at their nearby guest house and apartments. (www.tomlinsinfrance.com)
• There are direct flights from London Stanstead to La Rochelle with Ryanair. Other airports with 2 hrs drive are at Bordeaux, Nantes and Poitiers. There is a direct TGV from Paris to La Rochelle.
• British entry is through David Tomlinson not via the French Federation website
For further information and entries please contact David Tomlinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call him on 0033 5 46 35 65 42