+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coaching masterclasses with Giulio Tomassini

Retired Jelly Baby Baldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond repute

Default Coaching masterclasses with Giulio Tomassini

Dear All

I have been contacted by Grzegorz Supel of AEA Avignon in France. They have recruited Giulio Tomassini who is running their high level coach education programme.

If you are interested in getting involved, please contact Grzegorz directly on grzegorz underscore supel at interia dot pl.

Thanks

Ray

Senior Member miraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud of

Sounds interesting, Ray. Do you have any more info about it, such as who it is aimed at and how/when it will be delivered?

Retired Jelly Baby Baldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by miraberis View Post
    Sounds interesting, Ray. Do you have any more info about it, such as who it is aimed at and how/when it will be delivered?
    Hi Miraberis

Sorry - don't have any further details, just passing on a short email from Grzegorz. I get the feeling that they are still in the early stages of setting it up. If you contact him directly on the email address above, he can explain further.

Ray

Senior Member miraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud of

OK, thanks Ray. I might shoot off an e-mail out of curiosity. I have a sneaky suspicion it will be too high a level for me. It sounds like it would be an amazing opportunity for others, though. It's really interesting to hear when these sorts of things are on offer!

Member Adam Blight will become famous soon enoughAdam Blight will become famous soon enough Adam Blight's Avatar

I would be very, very interested in this and would definitely be looking to go. Not so long ago I got to pass on some questions I had on his coaching through an intermediary and was very pleased to get a quite expansive answer. I shall be watching this space.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Blight View Post
    I would be very, very interested ... I shall be watching this space.
    It would be better to contact Grzegorz directly - email address in the OP.

+ Reply to Thread