+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LPJS Newham 1st and 2nd Dec 2012

Default LPJS Newham 1st and 2nd Dec 2012

Does anyone have any information about the Newham event on Saturday and Sunday. I have registered my daughter but had no response from the organisers. The cheque has been cashed but no confirmation that she has been given a place.

It would be great if they would post the lists then we and others can see that our children are listed.

Would also be great to know about the format of the under 9's competition as this takes different formats at different venues.

Senior Member Nick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud ofNick E has much to be proud of

I understand that the Leon Paul Junior Series site has the facility for organisers to upload entries received. That would certainly cut down on parents chasing info of this kind where competitions don't have their own site. An ambition for next year maybe given increasing entry numbers particularly in the south east???

+ Reply to Thread