+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Senior Sabre Rankings

Initiate SabreRankings will become famous soon enough

Default Senior Sabre Rankings

The December 1st sabre rankings have been calculated.

They can be found at,

Senior Men's Sabre
    Senior Women's Sabre

Let me know if you find any issues and I will look into them.

Thank you.

Senior Member AussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond repute AussieMongrel's Avatar

These rankings seem to have a lot of mistakes. For example Joe Nickel came 40th at the nationals yet he is down for a 32. I got a 32 however there is no rankings for me. I am entitled to compete as I have not had an FIE license for over 2 years and am a British citizen (well that is what it says on my passport) so should get points
    Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 4.

Senior Member AussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond repute AussieMongrel's Avatar

You have the nationals from last year instead of this year

I take this back, last years are included as happened within 12 months and this years are include my bad.

Senior Member Mr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to behold

Joe nickel is the 2012 nickel/oakes championship......

Aussie....you were sooooo wrong when you said..."he'll never be as good as me"

lol...!!!

Simon, I think there are some serious issues in your calculations.

For example, Marc is a supreme athlete, a fencing champion and past winner of the Cambridge Open. He has regularly reached both medal zones of regional competitions (the real zone, where you win an actual medal, and the adjacent zone, which we all know still counts). He's also an Australian, a proud member of that most sporting of nations.

I've never won anything. Not even the City Club Championships (dispite reaching the final twice and trying really hard).

Yet your so-called rakings suggest that Marc is below me. I find this hard to believe. Please check and make any amendments required for you to appropriately reflect genuine sports ability, and to restore sense, honour and justice to our beloved sport.

Many thanks. See you Wednesday.

Nickel

Nickel, for so many years I have despised you for your sneaky digs, ironic put downs and veiled witty asides at my expense that have so often gone over my head. With this heartfelt comment I now realise what a true fencing champion you are, if not in name,*certainly in spirit.*

I take it all back, you really are not a shrivelled emaciated low life sheep bothering, goat blowing tosspot, but in fact a top class bloke.

I really am feeling bad about all the times I stole your water bottle, took it to the toilets and rubbed my private parts over the rim, and then smiled as you drank up after a fight. Shame on me!!!!

Simon, please check the rankings and adjust accordingly.

Joe,

Not sure if anyone has drawn it to your attention yet, but it appears that Simon has complied with your wishes and placed me above you in the rankings.*

A lesser man than me might attempt a barrage of social networking abuse, like tagging a picture of the rankings with a trophy next to my name and loser pointing at yours, posting a photo of myself wearing a s@&t eating grin while flicking the bird on your wall, making a photo of a boxing kangaroo scare the crap out of a Welsh dragon and sending you MMS messages of my smiling face.

I am of course above this, and am really looking forward to training this evening where I can shake your hand and offer my heartfelt condolences.

Thanks, Marc

Senior Member Mr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to beholdMr long sword is a splendid one to behold

I wonder where that shaking hand would have been!!!

+ Reply to Thread