+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wheelie Bag wanted

Senior Member Cyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to behold Cyranna's Father's Avatar

Default Wheelie Bag wanted

for son who is now teenage & therefore a lazy little whatsit - he claims it tires his arm before a match to carry his own bag

Anyone wanting to sell before Christmas?

07900 452747
    just a daddy...and chauffeur

Chris Howser cesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond repute cesh_fencing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyranna's Father View Post
    for son who is now teenage & therefore a lazy little whatsit - he claims it tires his arm before a match to carry his own bag

07900 452747
    Is daddy being lazy too and not carrying it for him??
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing

he claims it tires his arm before a match to carry his own bag
    Get him to carry it over his non-sword arm then

Just sold one I'm afraid but I've seen a few on ebay at the moment if you have a look.

Senior Member Cyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to beholdCyranna's Father is a splendid one to behold Cyranna's Father's Avatar

still
    just a daddy...and chauffeur

Check you messages

regards

Sue

Senior Member grizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant future

We have a brand new LP wheelie bag as a prize in our Xmas raffle this Saturday, let me know if you want to buy some tickets!

Jed

Senior Member Harryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to behold Harryscott's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grizz View Post
    We have a brand new LP wheelie bag as a prize in our Xmas raffle this Saturday, let me know if you want to buy some tickets!

Jed
    Sounds fun. What else is in the raffle?

Initiate MrsGrizz is a jewel in the roughMrsGrizz is a jewel in the roughMrsGrizz is a jewel in the rough MrsGrizz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harryscott View Post
    Sounds fun. What else is in the raffle?
    Horse riding in Royal Windosr Park (beginners or advanced rider) with riding coach and very nice horses if you like that sort of thing

A non wheelie LP bag (NOT the one Jed mentions above - this was purchased & donated by one of our members)

Dinner for two + wine at the George Shillibeer

Airsoft Day

Champers

Itunes gift voucher

Wine/Chocs and the usual other stuff

oh and above list in no particular order - just as I remembered them - which means I there is something I've forgot to add

P.S - if you like football we have another thread 'football anyone' that has all the details of our team signed shirt from Arsenal open for bidding

Senior Member Harryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to behold Harryscott's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrsGrizz View Post
    Horse riding in Royal Windosr Park (beginners or advanced rider) with riding coach and very nice horses if you like that sort of thing

A non wheelie LP bag (NOT the one Jed mentions above - this was purchased & donated by one of our members)

Dinner for two + wine at the George Shillibeer

Airsoft Day

Champers

Itunes gift voucher

Wine/Chocs and the usual other stuff

oh and above list in no particular order - just as I remembered them - which means I there is something I've forgot to add

P.S - if you like football we have another thread 'football anyone' that has all the details of our team signed shirt from Arsenal open for bidding
    Fantastic! How can I buy some tickets?

Initiate MrsGrizz is a jewel in the roughMrsGrizz is a jewel in the roughMrsGrizz is a jewel in the rough MrsGrizz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harryscott View Post
    Fantastic! How can I buy some tickets?
    send an email to: admin@fightingfitfencing.com

just put 'raffle tickets' in the subject line and it will go straight to Sharon in the office who will organise payment via Paypal and tickets are yours

Should let you know the price of course

2.00 per ticket or 5.00 for 3

Kian Ryan purple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant futurepurple has a brilliant future purple's Avatar

07900 452747
    Worst. Excuse. Ever.

Forum Rabbit lastkidpicked is on a distinguished road

I have an Allstar Uhlmann roll bag with detachable top bag for sale if you want it?

+ Reply to Thread