+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is wrong with some people!!

Chris Howser cesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond repute cesh_fencing's Avatar

Default What is wrong with some people!!

Why would anyone do this?

18 December 2012

Great Ormond Street Hospital Christmas presents stolen

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20766258
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing

Senior Member grizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant futuregrizz has a brilliant future

This is one of the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, how somebody can do this is beyond me.

Lets get together as a community and see if we can raise some cash asap to replace some of the gifts.

Can anybody at BF co-ordinate this? (or perhaps LP might be able to help organise it if BF cant)

Fighting Fit will kick it off with a donation of £75.00.

Lets get together as a whole sport (yes, even the sabbies )and make an effort.

Jed

Retired Jelly Baby Baldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond reputeBaldric has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in.

Senior Member The Driver is a jewel in the roughThe Driver is a jewel in the roughThe Driver is a jewel in the roughThe Driver is a jewel in the rough The Driver's Avatar
    South East England (Greater London really)

Quote Originally Posted by Baldric View Post
    Count me in.
    Me too. Can some tech savvy person set up a "justgiving" page and I'll donate immediately?
    What time does check-in close? How far away are we?

Kian Ryan purple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond repute purple's Avatar

Sir Alan has stepped up (or so said his twitter feed) and will cover the cost of replacing the presents.

I can't stand him, but kudos for this.

fixing broken stuff! wingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud of wingnutLP's Avatar

To be honest if I had lost my job and had kids to feed there is not much I wouldn't do...

Senior Member max is a name known to allmax is a name known to allmax is a name known to allmax is a name known to allmax is a name known to allmax is a name known to all max's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wingnutLP View Post
    To be honest if I had lost my job and had kids to feed there is not much I wouldn't do...

I think the saying "walk a mile in their shoes" is quite apt for this issue.
    A problem shared is one more person to laugh at you.

fixing broken stuff! wingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud ofwingnutLP has much to be proud of wingnutLP's Avatar

Just for clarity that was a joke hence the

Maybe in poor taste my apologies if I have offended.

Chris Howser cesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond repute cesh_fencing's Avatar

The moderators will be after you with such behaviour
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing

Quote Originally Posted by cesh_fencing View Post
    indeed trolling my own forum

Senior Member max is a name known to allmax is a name known to allmax is a name known to allmax is a name known to allmax is a name known to allmax is a name known to all max's Avatar

Just for clarity, if you had lost your job and had kids to feed, then, as a last resort you'd let them starve?
    A problem shared is one more person to laugh at you.

Senior Member Barry Paul has much to be proud ofBarry Paul has much to be proud ofBarry Paul has much to be proud ofBarry Paul has much to be proud ofBarry Paul has much to be proud ofBarry Paul has much to be proud ofBarry Paul has much to be proud ofBarry Paul has much to be proud ofBarry Paul has much to be proud of Barry Paul's Avatar

I must be Christmas but I totally agree with Cesh. Minimum one month ban, will be onto the moderators immediately.

Kian Ryan purple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond repute purple's Avatar

Next up, revocation of your British Fencing license.

Member Honeybadger is a jewel in the roughHoneybadger is a jewel in the roughHoneybadger is a jewel in the roughHoneybadger is a jewel in the rough Honeybadger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Next up, revocation of your British Fencing license.
    Surely if British Fencing really wanted to punish him, they'd make him performace director?
    Épée-n in the leg.

+ Reply to Thread