+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Ash Green epee club

Red face New Ash Green epee club

New Ash Green epee club has the opportunity to open on a Friday evenings up until 10pm, we have 5 electric pistes. Are there any fencers out there who would be interested in coming. At present we are open on a Wednesday evening from 5.30 - 7.30. We do not want to make a firm commitment unless we can ascertain interest. I look forward to a mass response. Our website address is www.nagfencing.eu
    Marina

Default New Ash Green epee fencing

All those viewings and no replies. New Ash Green epee club is located between Gravesend, Brands Hatch, Dartford and Sevenoaks, so M2, M20, M25, A2, A20 M26 are all motorways networked close to New Ash Green. Please contact me if you would be interested in coming along, it seems such a shame to have to let such a prime time go to some other club.

Default New Ash Green fencing club

Did you over indulge this Christmas? We have the answer for you New Ash Green epee club is opening on a Friday evening for cadets, juniors, adults, seniors and veterans both male and female; the Friday evening club 7.30-9.30 will run in partnership with the Wednesday evening club which runs 5.30-7.30. We have 5-6 electric pistes. Please contact us to register your interest

Default New Ash Green fencing club

Confirmed New Ash Green fencing club will now open on a Friday evening at the Village Hall 7.30-9.00. we will have 4-5 electric pistes and the cost will be 5.00, please contact me for further details. The Wednesday evening club starts again tomorrow 5.30-7.30, looking forward to seeing all the fencers again!

+ Reply to Thread