+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slough Open 2013 (Feb 2nd/3rd)

Chris Howser cesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond repute cesh_fencing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey17 View Post
    There's a mistake on the Feb ME rankings anyway, the Scottish Open was given minimum NIF on them when it shouldn't have been.
    ME Niffs (rank as at Sept 2012) at Scottish

10 HENDERSON Matt 6
    11 TANNOCK Neil 3
    13 FIRTH Jamie 3
    22 LISTON George 1
    38 JOHNSTON Calum 1

so total should be 14, not 13 (55/4). Will let Steven know..
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing

Initiate Osprey17 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by cesh_fencing View Post
    ME Niffs (rank as at Sept 2012) at Scottish

10 HENDERSON Matt 6
    11 TANNOCK Neil 3
    13 FIRTH Jamie 3
    22 LISTON George 1
    38 JOHNSTON Calum 1

so total should be 14, not 13 (55/4). Will let Steven know..
    That list is missing Adam Gordon (23rd on the September rankings) and Craig Davidson (30th) so it should be 16 not 13.

Chris Howser cesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond reputecesh_fencing has a reputation beyond repute cesh_fencing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey17 View Post
    That list is missing Adam Gordon (23rd on the September rankings) and Craig Davidson (30th) so it should be 16 not 13.
    The fact any points has been allocated is pretty lucky as Steve must have had to search for them as the results are not on the BF results pages..
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing

Forum Rabbit Sad Epee will become famous soon enough Sad Epee's Avatar

Default Error on Feb rankings

Hi All/chris

Apologies all, yes there is an error on the Feb rankings regarding Scottish points be done on calc rather than count, and i have rechecked it and the nif is 16 not 13.

My only defense is i tried to include the results which have not been notified as per procedure so hunted them down (which am not required to do but to try to be helpful), to find they are published in a non helpful non standard format with the forename and surname included with a comer in same field which prevents my automatic checking system working and the inclusion of non numerical letters for equal (3T) for placings also causes sorting problems in excel. A quick check tot up looked no higher (hence have search and calculations set up to catch this on normal html Ongaurd results format) so went with a calculated result as rushing to try to get it done for slough as above (when should have been revising for an exam). So this + trying to do it quickly resulted in the error. So apologies all, I have sent a corrected version to head office.

Stephen
    Epee senior rankings

Forum Rabbit Milind is a Dark Lord of the Sith

Default Results from Saturday's events

Overall rankings from today's competitions (foil & sabre) have been posted on the slough open website http://www.sloughopen.org

We will update the results of the pools, ranking after the pools and tableau on Monday.

Initiate MKCap is on a distinguished road

Had an excellent day today in the epee. A big thanks to all involved in the organising and running of the day.

Senior Member ED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond reputeED_R has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to complete the questionnaire and recognise a good competition....

http://www.bfparentsgroup.co.uk/inde...rce&survey=126
    Edward Peck

Forum Rabbit Dashie is on a distinguished road

Lovely competition! Well done to all organisers. And big thanks too.

Forum Rabbit jenfencer is on a distinguished road

Default lost epee

Was a great competition, very enjoyable. I think someone may have by accident put my epee in their bag however. It is a left handed epee with the letters UMFC in green sharpie on the inside of the guard.

If anyone finds it I would love it back (especially as it's not mine but my clubs!).

Thanks again to the organisers for such an enjoyable weekend.

Default Results from Sunday's events

Overall rankings from today's epee competitions have been posted on the slough open website http://www.sloughopen.org

We will update the results of the pools, ranking after the pools and tableau tomorrow.

Senior Member jmayle is a name known to alljmayle is a name known to alljmayle is a name known to alljmayle is a name known to alljmayle is a name known to alljmayle is a name known to all

Thanks Milind,

Congratulations to you all for a very well ran competition, great team as always, nice to see an increase in numbers in I think all weapons/genders generally.

June

Default Full results now available

Full results covering pools results, rankings for DE and tableau have now been posted on the slough open website http://www.sloughopen.org

Initiate scatterbrains will become famous soon enoughscatterbrains will become famous soon enough scatterbrains's Avatar

Talking Videos

I have started uploading..

ME final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDAktIgqG1Y
    MS final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRHLBT9QRGM
    MF final will follow soon... got some slowmo to sort out
    It is better to strike a straight blow with a crooked stick than spend my whole life trying to straighten the darn thing out.

+ Reply to Thread