+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haverstock Training Camp 2013

Senior Member Jon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond repute Jon Willis's Avatar

Default Hotel shortage in Tauber

I've just received some worrying news that there is a shortage of hotel rooms in Tauber this summer. The head of the Tauber fencing centre and I are trying to sort out the issue. If we can't, I might however have to reduce the size of this years camp from 80 to 74 fencers.

In the mean time, fencing centre rooms are becoming very limited. I now only have room in the fencing centre the following number of U-18 fencers;

Girls: 2

Boys: 1

If you want to get in touch it's best to use the following email address. jon@haverstocktrainingcamp.com

Forum Rabbit IanByers is on a distinguished road

I'm really looking forward to the Training Camp!

Forum Rabbit Jana G. is on a distinguished road

I'm currently in Tauber for a weekend of training with the german squad and some other world class womens epeeists (EST, SWE, HUN...) and i can tell you: being in Tauber without the rest of the HTC-Group is very boring and nowhere near as much fun! Looking forward to an amazing week in August

See you all soon, Jana

P.S.: they have been renovating a few things here

Senior Member Jon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond reputeJon Willis has a reputation beyond repute Jon Willis's Avatar

Default Last 10

Good news - The global hotel crisis of Tauberbischofsheim has been sorted

What might be of concern to those fencers who are yet to sign up for the original and bests epee training camp is that their are only 10 places left!!!

Camp Places remaining: 10

Coach seats remaining: 11

If any U-18's want to sign up for the camp it's best if the parents contact me first.

jon@haverstocktrainingcamp.com

Default Last few places

The 2013 Haverstock Training Camp is nearly full, the total places left are shown below

Camp Places remaining: 6

Coach seats remaining: 9

U-18 girls places remaining: 0

U-18 boys places remaining: 2

Places will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Registration is not complete until your deposit is paid.

The fencing centre is now full for adults, only hotel accommodation is left for over 18's.

If you are unsure about anything please feel free to contact me before signing up jon@haverstocktrainingcamp.com

Default Almost Full

Camp Places remaining: 2

Coach seats remaining: 7

There are no U-18 places remaining.

There are no accommodation places in the Fencing centre remaining.

The website registration has been updated showing the only accommodation options remaining for the camp and the cost of each. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

If you want to attend and are U-18 please email me and I'll add you to a waiting list.

Default Extra places available

The Camp hit its limit of 80 fencers a few days ago so I've been on the phone to Tauber and have arranged another 10 places.

2 of these have already been taken so we are down to 8 already. The extra places are only for over 18's and only hotel accommodation is available. If any U-18's want to come please can the parents email me along with anyone else who has any questions.

Camp Places remaining: 8

Coach seats remaining: 5

Default Nearly Full (for the last time)

The camp has 4 places left. Anyone wishing to come must be over 18 and stay in a hotel twin room in the centre of town (5mins walk from the fencing centre)

Camp Places remaining: 4

Coach seats remaining: 1

If you are unsure about anything, drop me an email jon@haverstocktrainingcamp.com

http://haverstocktrainingcamp.com

Default New place available

A place has become available on this years Haverstock Training Camp.

The place is for an over 18 male or female fencer.

If you would like to come drop me an email jon@haverstocktrainingcamp.com

Default Another place available

A new place has become available for an over 18 male fencer.

The camp starts in 17 days so anyone who wants to come needs to act fast.

Drop me an email if you would like to come

+ Reply to Thread