+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didier Ollagnon Coaching Masterclass - 10th March, Millfield

Senior Member miraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud ofmiraberis has much to be proud of

Plenty, several people were taking video throughout the day. Neil Brown asked them to send it to him so he could edit it all together into a really good resource and then send it out again to everyone who was there. I'm sure he will be happy to send it to you as well if you ask nicely.

Senior Member plenty will become famous soon enoughplenty will become famous soon enough

Dear Miraberis,
    Hi, thank you for kind message.
    Mark

Member SAD has a spectacular aura aboutSAD has a spectacular aura aboutSAD has a spectacular aura about

Hi Purple

I shot lots of footage and gave it to Ian Briggs who took your place. He will be doing a write up for you and send you a copy of the footage.
    Neil is also going to edit all the footage from those that took cameras (even if they were upside down )and put it up on the web site I think

Kian Ryan purple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond repute purple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    Hi Purple

I shot lots of footage and gave it to Ian Briggs who took your place. He will be doing a write up for you and send you a copy of the footage.
    Neil is also going to edit all the footage from those that took cameras (even if they were upside down )and put it up on the web site I think
    *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance*

Kian Ryan purple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond reputepurple has a reputation beyond repute purple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    One of the key differences being that this was targed as a coach masterclass, rather than a training session for fencers.

Now if he came over to run a coaching course for a week... that could be interesting.

In related news: we're now up to tight ligaments and impressive bruising. I'm doing the physio ;-)
    So, after making this post I was left negative rep saying:

"were you on the camp?"

No, funnily enough, I wasn't at Haverstock fencing camp. However my comment was that Haverstock was a camp for fencers with a target of fencer education and training, not coach education. That's not to say it could not serve two masters, and indeed Jon points out there was a coaching masterclass during the camp. That's pretty cool, but is a small subset of the week.

Now imagine if we could have a week of that.

If the person who left the rep is willing to name themselves, and the reason they left the comment, I would be interested in hearing their thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    If the person who left the rep is willing to name themselves, and the reason they left the comment, I would be interested in hearing their thoughts.
    That probably deserved clarification, it wasn't a demand, it was a curiosity. PMs are there, and when I remember I do answer.

This is going off topic a bit, but...

From new negative rep left:
    don't talk about rep. (unsigned) (lol)
    In this case, someone left a personal comment as rep, which was relevant to the discussion. So it's not just about rep, it was on topic (re Haverstock).

+ Reply to Thread