Looking at the space need for our proposed fencing centre I has me wondering. Is there any thing that says pistes must be 17 metres long? What would be the result of making them 2 metres shorter.
Benefits would be;
1. Piste would fit better into standard sized/width gyms.
2. Pistes would be cheaper.
3. Pistes would be lighter.
4. Easier to have fixed position video reply with no need for a camera operator.
5. Fencers would be forced onto the metre line more often so the fencing might be more exiting.
6. Fencers would not have to be so fit.
1. Fencers would not be used to it.
2. It is not what we have fenced on for the last 100 Years.