+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BF membership

Senior Member MrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud of

Default BF membership

How can I find out how much BF membership costs? Somebody from club has just asked me, and without having to enter in a whole load of registration detail is there anywhere on the BF website with that information? It's not in membership FAQ which is where I looked. I just wanted a quick answer to a simple question!
    Surely we should be trying to encourage new members not make it difficult for them to find information so that they fall at the first hurdle.
    Last edited by MrsB; -20th February 2013 at 15:50. Reason: atrocious proof reading

I thought it was just me being stupid but I couldn't find it until i actually logged in to pay.
    Even stranger that it gives you the information on age limits once you have actually selected one and paid ! Doh

Senior Member bufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to all bufc99's Avatar

If you pick your Home Country from the list at http://britishfencing.com/membership it will give you the details. Assuming you're English (you have your location as Derbyshire), have a look at http://britishfencing.com/membership...nd-membership/. Full (over 20) is 40, U20 (13 but u20) is 30, U13 is 25 and Social is 10.

Senior Member MrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud ofMrsB has much to be proud of

Smile thank you

Thanks bufc99 - you have stronger powers of perserverance and observation than me. I stupidly followed the link that said 'click here for instructions on joining as a new member or renewing your membership'.
    I now have the information I need - Power to the Forum!

Senior Member bufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to allbufc99 is a name known to all bufc99's Avatar

No probs MrsB. Despite putting it in an end of course letter type thing that explains insurance, how to join the club, I get that many people asking me at the end of each beginners course, I've got the prices memorised.

+ Reply to Thread