+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macabi Jerusalem Fencing Club

Default Macabi Jerusalem Fencing Club

Hello to all friends on this forum,
    I am representing Macabi jerusalem Fencing Club and want to welcome you from all Israeli fencers.
    You can visit us here

Senior Member AussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond reputeAussieMongrel has a reputation beyond repute AussieMongrel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Limorgreen View Post
    I am representing Macabi jerusalem Fencing Club and want to welcome you from all Israeli fencers.
    You can visit us here
    Do any Palestinians train at the club with you?
    Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 4.

Initiate MKCap is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here.

Member jacquesdor has a spectacular aura aboutjacquesdor has a spectacular aura aboutjacquesdor has a spectacular aura about jacquesdor's Avatar

Welcome to the Forum, debate here can be lively and not always well expressed.
    The longer I do it the harder it gets.

Senior Member Harryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to beholdHarryscott is a splendid one to behold Harryscott's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Limorgreen View Post
    You can visit us here
    Welcome aboard

Moderator Gav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond reputeGav has a reputation beyond repute Gav's Avatar

Welcome indeed.

I think it's always good seeing members sign up from foreign parts.
    "Evil does not wear a bonnet!"
    "Thanks Ants ... Thants.

It is forbidden to dream again;
    We maim our joys or hide them;

Shalom!!

I wish I'd had more time last time I was in Israel, I would have come to visit, it will have to be next time!

Kol Tuv.

+ Reply to Thread