+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sabre for sale

Default sabre for sale

For sale

right handed Leon Paul electric sabre.

Pozdnyakov Pro black blade.

Very good condition. Lightly scratched guard.

35 - Bristol (buyer collects)

Will throw in Leon Paul sword case and a right hand Leon Paul glove (and couple books, and a foil handle if i can find them)

Gave up due to tendonitis.

Senior Member marg has a spectacular aura aboutmarg has a spectacular aura about marg's Avatar

Are you sure you are not being a little hasty?
    Many of us have suffered from tendonitis. I guess your are talking about tennis elbow? A few months off and it will get better and you can try again ?

Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Are you sure you are not being a little hasty?
    Many of us have suffered from tendonitis. I guess your are talking about tennis elbow? A few months off and it will get better and you can try again ?
    No, i took up fencing, but after about 6 months of arm problems quack said i had tendonitis (probably as a result of rock climbing for years). so reluctantly knocked it on the head (club costs a bit rich for me as well.

Dug sabre out of cupboard, barely used, plus duellist case. Glove a bit grubby. Traditional foil handle, guard, and pommel. Found one book, foil fencing by jes smith. A bargain really.

Going down to 25 for a quick sale (don't panic postal buyer, if nobody buys and collects by 16:00 tomorrow, it's yours for 20 plus postage)

Forum Rabbit Flashy is on a distinguished road

Has this been sold yet? If not I'd be happy to pay 20 + postage to Reading for it. I can transfer the money to you this afternoon

Hi Flashy, I've tried PMing you, but I'm not sure it's sent properly. If you don't have a PM, please e-mail me on

giles meaden at googlemail dot com

(take out the spaces replace at and dot etc)

+ Reply to Thread