Thread: Arm problems

Default Arm problems

Hi everyone,

I'll try to keep it short but I've started fencing again after 7months off due a bowel removal and reversal ops, I fenced ok really, apart from the gained weight the only problem I have really is that I'm losing strength in my fencing hand half way through a match, from forearm to hand it goes dead and I can hardly grip my foil, at the moment I can't do weights due to still recovering, does anyone have any suggestions to either strengthen arm or reduce the loss in feeling? I dont grip too hard either.

Cheers
    Valentino rossi - leading the way since 1996

Member LordAdmiralFlungeVIIIEsq.'s Avatar

Check out www.nsdball.com.
    Its a handheld gyroscope thats great for building strength in your Hands, Wrists and Arms.
    Its not very intensive (unless you want to go nuts with it) but gives good gradual results.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    I do love the internet :3

I think there is some internal swelling somewhere near to your shoulder that causes problem or pain in arms.I think you should consult with an orthopedic surgeon.

Initiate

I am just recovering from an extenisve arm problem. Temporarily lost the use of two fingers on sword arm during de. Had to withdraw Anyway neck was the issue and I would advocate going to a good sports physio first rather than a surgeon. You could visit your GP and get a scan first if you prefer.
    Have to say the physio was perhaps one of the most painful experiences I have had but goodness me has it made a difference
    Hoping it is a simple and easily fixed problem for you

Forum Rabbit

I am just recovering from an extenisve arm problem. I think you should consult with an orthopedic surgeon.
    cch giảm cn hiệu quả nhất gia tăng thnh phần serotonin trong no, gip bạn t cảm thấy đi cch giảm cn gip cơ thể tiu thụ đường dễ dng hơn giảm cn nhanh hoạt động ngăn chặn sự pht triển tế bo mỡ thuốc giảm cn hoạt đồng ny cắt giảm thm ăn v ngăn chặn qu trnh tạo mở cch giảm cn nhanh hoạt động đốt chy mở kp

Forum Rabbit

Smile Try alkalizing your diet

Although this might not seem like the thing to do but try adding something called a 'super greens powder' to your diet. You can find them online and in your local health / organic store. Basically, it's like drinking a 6-8 servings of vegetables a day. I can swear by it. It has given me way more energy, my workouts last longer and I feel better overall. Try it out, I think it will definitely help you especially with 'recovery'.