Thread: Lottery cash

Default Lottery cash

Hi,

Has anyone applied for lottery cash. I was speaking to our chairman the other day who was saying it involved taking days off work to go to workshops and training and such. Just thought I'd see if anyone had made a successful application without too much paperwork and/or had any advice. I think our main interests would be in getting a schools program off the ground an buying a few fancy boxes for competitions (possibly even grounded pistes although I've no idea of cost!).

Cheers,

Ben.

The Sport England Small grants (up to 10k) are fairly straightforward, and are ideal for the kind of project you're talking about. The key will be to show it will be sustainable once the funding is spent.

You don't have to attend any workshops or take time off!

You'll find info at http://www.sportengland.org/funding/.../small-grants/

We've successful applied for 4 of these grants over the years
    On my signal UNLEASH AL...!

Camden Fencing Club received twice start up grants from Sports England when we opened the Club several years ago. We filled in forms and the process was fairly straightforward.

The procedure was less complex than the capital fund projects, which do require more investigation. I did attend a workshop for these.

I would mention that there is a new fund being set up to replace the Mayor of London's Fund, which will be opening in the not too distant future. The fund will be Chaired by Kate Hoey MP and one of the Trustees Andy
    Sutch will be attending the Camden International Tournament on Saturday.

Thanks for that. I'll take a look.

Cheers,

Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by gringogordo View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone applied for lottery cash. I was speaking to our chairman the other day who was saying it involved taking days off work to go to workshops and training and such. Just thought I'd see if anyone had made a successful application without too much paperwork and/or had any lottery advice. I think our main interests would be in getting a schools program off the ground an buying a few fancy boxes for competitions (possibly even grounded pistes although I've no idea of cost!).

Cheers,

Ben.
    Super! So, "preparation" ... thanks, chaps.

Forum Rabbit

Default I will buy many things from lottery

After winning the Lottery. I will buy many things like clothes, shoes, makeup, Furniture and many more things.