Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fencing Apps

Good job with the UI Alex, looks really good.
    I can't test the usability as I am on iPhone for now but I have one comment on the design aspect.

Personally I can't read the 'Yellow' on the light grey background (old age mostly) so could you maybe do the whole button Yellow, Red and Black and dispense with the words altogether?

May help if you decide to translate the app in the future too.

Just a thought.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSwiffin View Post
    Good job with the UI Alex, looks really good.
    I can't test the usability as I am on iPhone for now but I have one comment on the design aspect.

Personally I can't read the 'Yellow' on the light grey background (old age mostly) so could you maybe do the whole button Yellow, Red and Black and dispense with the words altogether?

May help if you decide to translate the app in the future too.

Just a thought.

Mike
    I am currently working on making the app darker like it used too to make it easier on the eyes for people. I will post a few pics for you in a hour.

Alexander Bolton

I couldn't find a way to change the theme seamlessly on the same app so i am adding settings so you can choose how you want the cards to look and other design settings.

Alexander Bolton

Default Update

New Update has been released. Should be available in a few hours.
    Bug Fixes:
    *All Devices can now see new theme

Changes:
    *Mode Page Replaced with Options
    *Ability to change what the card buttons look like. (In Options under Theme Preference) (Requested)

I will be adding more theme options in due course just having trouble with how i can do this due to not being able to change the theme programmatically.

What language are you using?
    (just out of interest)

Quote Originally Posted by wholovesorangesoda View Post
    What language are you using?
    (just out of interest)
    Well i started in java and then just gave up with my lack of experience of it and everything going wrong so i restarted in Basic. Works pretty well and i already know the language since it was the first language i learned.

For compiling and IDE i use B4A.

http://www.b4x.com/

Its pretty cheap for what you get and if I clobber together enough money i can easily transfer it over to iPhone with B4I.

Downloaded the latest update last night. At first I kept getting error messages although they stopped once I did the old trick of uninstalling the app then downloading it again. So if anyone encounters the same problem, do that. I have to say the app is amazing now, although if I was being nit picky again I wouldn't mind if the Start/Stop button was at the centre of the screen where the clock is and an option to get rid of the vibrate.