Thread: Help Seeking a FAIR Play award winners Welsh Epee LPJS

Default Help Seeking a FAIR Play award winners Welsh Epee LPJS

At the WVFA Welsh LPJS Epee event on 27th May we awarded 2 Fair Play awards to two very gallant young men in the U13 event, they were so very fair, saying when they had actually hit floor rather than the grounded piste, or when they'd passed each each and didn't hit that we were so impressed, they were an example of what good sportsmanship should be, so, unfortunately due to an error we neglected to give these young men their Fair Play awards -( I always say when I'm wrong)...

I apologise unreservedly for this error, I know how much it means it means to be told you're receiving an award and then it doesn't appear..

I have been trying to contact all the U13 fencers to ask them to get in touch and let me have their address to post these 2 awards onto them but have not had any luck. If it was you or you know who it was and they don't normally visit the Forum (for Welfare reasons I shall not name names) please message me at dtwvfa@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks to all for your help.
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by LynR View Post
    At the WVFA Welsh LPJS Epee event on 27th May we awarded 2 Fair Play awards to two very gallant young men in the U13 event, they were so very fair, saying when they had actually hit floor rather than the grounded piste, or when they'd passed each each and didn't hit that we were so impressed, they were an example of what good sportsmanship should be, so, unfortunately due to an error we neglected to give these young men their Fair Play awards -( I always say when I'm wrong)...

I apologise unreservedly for this error, I know how much it means it means to be told you're receiving an award and then it doesn't appear..

I have been trying to contact all the U13 fencers to ask them to get in touch and let me have their address to post these 2 awards onto them but have not had any luck. If it was you or you know who it was and they don't normally visit the Forum (for Welfare reasons I shall not name names) please message me at dtwvfa@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks to all for your help.
    Lyn
    Try contacting BFA with their names and ask them if they can pass on a message.
    Advocate extraordinaire to Beelzebub.

Thanks Mavis, I've tried emailing, not sure if there's a problem with my account or if the messages have been going to "spam" files.
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by LynR View Post
    Thanks Mavis, I've tried emailing, not sure if there's a problem with my account or if the messages have been going to "spam" files.
    Lyn
    If they have done EEJS I will have contact details. PM me a list ad I can see if they are people I can direct towards you..
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing