Thread: Womans WC Selection.

Default Womans WC Selection.

It's great to see more athletes being picked to attend these events, also the transparent selection of a Team. A step in the right direction from BF.

Now I may have jumped the gun on my observation, as I've not had a chance to talk to any of the fencers this season yet. But unless a certain young athlete is also doing some jumping, I think we may have a foreign fencer being selected for the WF WC in Cancun. I may be wrong.

But this does highlight why foreign fencers should appear on the British Senior Rankings slotted into their rightful position, but not actually holding a Ranking Number or a Nif Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Not quite a Vet View Post
    But this does highlight why foreign fencers should appear on the British Senior Rankings slotted into their rightful position, but not actually holding a Ranking Number or a Nif Score.
    Agree with not having ranking, but need to have niff to correctly calculate the strength of an event.
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing

Default Two columns

A very simple solution would be to have two columns.
    Column 1: Ranking for British nationality fencers
    Column 2: Ranking for fencers of all nationalities who are members of British fencing.
    GBR Selection can be from column 1
    NIF calculation can be from column 2.