Thread: Fencing Time v4.3 released

Forum Rabbit

Default Fencing Time v4.3 released

I'm happy to announce that Fencing Time v4.3 has been released and is now available for download on http://www.fencingtime.com. This is a free upgrade for everyone who has a version 4.x license. The pricing for new licenses (and renewals) has not changed. Also, although this is not new, you can now get a discounted one-month license for both the standard and server versions - perfect for people who run just a few events per year and don't need a full license.

Fencing Time v4.3 includes many improvements and new features. Many changes were made to improve the experience of running large events, including FIE and EFC events. The complete list of changes can be seen at http://www.fencingtime.com/Home/VerHistory.

One change that should be of interest to event organizers in the UK is the addition of the Leon Paul Junior Series as an authority. When running events under the LPJS authority, you can export event results to the file format needed by the LPJS.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by dberke View Post
    As always, feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Whilst I'm here - for live results hosted on a Unix platform, can you just confirm the correct directory permissions? I have 755 ... is that your recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by danKew View Post
    Whilst I'm here - for live results hosted on a Unix platform, can you just confirm the correct directory permissions? I have 755 ... is that your recommendation?
    It's OK, 755 seems to work perfectly