Entry for BUCS Individals 2018 has opened.

Information can be found here: https://bucs.org.uk/page.asp?section...+Championships

The competition is returning, yet again, to Graves Tennis Centre form 16th - 18th February 2018

As per previous years, individuals that volunteer their time to referee for a day can have their entry fee refunded to them if their refereeing has been agreed prior to the event. To make the most of this offer, email Amy Clayfield (details in the link above) to let her know. If clubs provide a referee that is not fencing (again by prior arrangement) then BUCS will refund one entry fee for a fencer from that club per refereeing day provided.

I, again, make my annual plea to make sure that you have ALL of the correct kit including breeches,800N plastrons and 800N gloves for sabre. Every year we disqualify someone from the competition to prevent them from attempting to fence in dangerous kit - don't let it be you!

I am also very pleased to post here that the Alice Ruggles Trust is the official charity partner of BUCS Individuals 2018 and that there will be fundraising for the charity at the fencing event, as well as throughout the other sport venues. More details will be announced as they are finalised.

Looking forward to seeing you there!