Thread: Cadet Winton 2017

Default Cadet Winton 2017

30 years on from the first event in 1987, the 2017 event was one of the closest, with the title decided on the last round of matches in Men's Foil and Women's Epee between the London and Eastern regions.

If Eastern had won 10 out of the 18 fights in the final round the title would have been decided by count back between West Mids, Eastern and London, however London managed to take 10 of the 18 fights themselves to remove the need of the count-back.

Podium

Winner - London
    Runner-up - West Midlands (again)
    3rd - Eastern

Shaggy dog winners - Yorkshire
    Oundle, Peterborough & Stamford Fencing

Great weekend of fencing! Daughter thoroughly enjoyed it. Many thanks due to everyone who gave up their time to make it happen !

Yes, cracking weekend and one tired boy this morning! Congrats to London for the win, and thanks to all the organisers for a smoothly run weekend of fencing

Where will we be able to see the photos taken on Saturday night with all the fencers in their 30th anniversary t-shirts?

Default Lost at the Cadet Winton

Unfortunately, one of our fencers lost a pair of breeches at the event – small women’s Leon Paul 800N FIE, unlabelled.

Just pm me, if anyone picked them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rids View Post
    Unfortunately, one of our fencers lost a pair of breeches at the event – small women’s Leon Paul 800N FIE, unlabelled.

Just pm me, if anyone picked them up.
    Nothing I saw when we were clearing up after the event.

When I am back in Millfield on 6th/7th January (being closed for break until then) I can check changing rooms etc for you.

Best to check with your region's team manager as they were most likely ended up in a team-mates bag..

2 pairs of breeches, and various other items found in changing rooms prior to Elite Epee yesterday. One pair have been claimed but other items will be left at Millfield as some could have been in the hall prior to Cadet Winton.