Thread: Fairfield Epee LPJS (rescheduled) 27th May

Default Fairfield Epee LPJS (rescheduled) 27th May

Dear All,

We have re-scheduled the Fairfield Epee LPJS (originally planned for February) to Sunday 27th May.

The venue is Cardiff City House of Sports, Clos Parc Morgannwg, Cardiff CF11 8AW

There are no entertainment or football events due to take place in the Cardiff City stadium so free parking will be available in the Cardiff city away car park, as per the post code.

We have registered our event through BF and will be posting the relevant paperwork for perusal at the event.

We have 12 conductive pistes; we shall be fully reffed throughout and in addition to the LPJS medals, we shall be awarding our usual "Fair Play" awards, as well as chocolates for the medallists, a pin badge and water and chocolate for competitors at check in.

In response to requests from U15 competitors (as we have sufficient pistes and refs) we shall be bringing the timing forward for the U15's to 10.30 am.

As 4 of our referees are also examiners if anyone would like to be assessed for their L1/2 epee please message me and I will make arrangements for this to take place at the event.

Places for the rescheduled event are filling up fast, so please enter asap to avoid disappointment.
    I will send an event schedule to all competitors on the Friday preceding the event.

We shall be adhering to the new GDPR regulations as they come into force in May.

Looking forward to seeing you all at our new larger venue.

Lyn and the WVF events organising team.

Hi Lyn
    We will be coming off a competition in Dieppe on Saturday and hope to make it back to Cardiff for a Sunday start (no guarantee). What time will the U13 be starting ?

Quote Originally Posted by LynR View Post
    Dear All,

We have re-scheduled the Fairfield Epee LPJS (originally planned for February) to Sunday 27th May.

The venue is Cardiff City House of Sports, Clos Parc Morgannwg, Cardiff CF11 8AW

There are no entertainment or football events due to take place in the Cardiff City stadium so free parking will be available in the Cardiff city away car park, as per the post code.

We have registered our event through BF and will be posting the relevant paperwork for perusal at the event.

We have 12 conductive pistes; we shall be fully reffed throughout and in addition to the LPJS medals, we shall be awarding our usual "Fair Play" awards, as well as chocolates for the medallists, a pin badge and water and chocolate for competitors at check in.

In response to requests from U15 competitors (as we have sufficient pistes and refs) we shall be bringing the timing forward for the U15's to 10.30 am.

As 4 of our referees are also examiners if anyone would like to be assessed for their L1/2 epee please message me and I will make arrangements for this to take place at the event.

Places for the rescheduled event are filling up fast, so please enter asap to avoid disappointment.
    I will send an event schedule to all competitors on the Friday preceding the event.

We shall be adhering to the new GDPR regulations as they come into force in May.

Looking forward to seeing you all at our new larger venue.

Lyn and the WVF events organising team.