Marcia has had difficulty posting and has asked me to post the following on her behalf-

It is with the greatest regret and sadness that I have tendered my resignation from the BVF committee. As one of the very first members of BVF or NVA as was I have watched it grow and blossom and provide so much for fencers including myself.
In view of the current situation where a perfectly sensible solution to anadministrative error has been blown out of all proportion and was almost totally out of control, I feel I can no longer continue to support this. It will threaten to besmirch and destroy the excellent reputation of BVF both at home and abroad when we have been the leaders in establishing veterans fencers. I am also not prepared to leave myself vulnerable to legal charges should this matter escalate further as now seems likely.
Should the matter be resolved without recourse to legal action, I would consider standing Secretary at the AFGM if nominated - unless someone else wants the job!
Although no longer a member of committee, I will still honour my commitments as Event Manager for both the Nationals and Winton Cup.
I would like to thank committee members for the support you have given me as Secretary and in particular, John Mason as the source of all information and his infinite patience.It is with the greatest regret and sadness that I have tendered my resignation from the BVF committee. As one of the very first members of BVF or NVA as was I have watched it grow and blossom and provide so much for fencers including myself.

I only wish to add my thanks to Marcia for all the years of work she has put into veterans fencing. Graham